• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***The RX 7600/XT RX 7700 XT, RX 7800 XT and 7900 GRE owners thread***

Managed to get 7800xt nitro+ from amazon for less than £400 and now questioning myself shall I enjoy it now or wait for Black Friday/Christmas? Coming from 3070 and playing on 1440p monitor with occasional 4k tv gaming. 7900gre would be logical step up, but how cheap quality models will get and when?

Idea was while 3070 still holds some value to have meaningful upgrade, especially in vram department, for not much money.

I saw that deal £397? Really good price for Sapphire's Top Model.

I saw that deal £397? Really good price for Sapphire's Top Model.

Yes that’s the one. Now is it noticeable upgrade to 3070? Been looking at drivers thread on this forum and seems like nvidia does better job here, as I can’t remember if I ever had to complain about it’s software.

Yes that’s the one. Now is it noticeable upgrade to 3070? Been looking at drivers thread on this forum and seems like nvidia does better job here, as I can’t remember if I ever had to complain about it’s software.

About 32%. 3080 Ti with 16GB.

Last edited:
About 32%. 3080 Ti with 16GB.

Looking at this chart it’s rather 24% at 1440p and 4k?

Back
Top Bottom