• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 56 Owners Thread

Associate
The Division 2 @1440
45-59 FPS sound about right? Feels a bit clunky on my new AOC VWFD8 freesync monitor.

No way. My overclocked RX 580 on Div 2 got solid +60 FPS on high at 1440p. I just installed my Sapphire Vega 56 and had to go to work so couldn't play much, but out of the box div 2 was solid 60+ fps on ultra at 1440p, absolutely perfect and very quiet.

Soldato
Ok I'll check the settings. Only fired it up for 20 minutes to check it out so hopefully I've missed something daft.
Thanks.

I’ve had nothing but issues with Div 2. Choppy performance, anti cheat issues, crashing etc - I deleted it and installed it again. Wouldn’t load - ran a repair, it then uninstalled itself and downloaded the whole game again. So frustrating.

Still didn’t work.

It just loads up to he ‘epilepsy warning’ and then just...... crashes to desktop as if nothing happened. No error, no noises, no messages. Nothing.

I’m going to uninstall again but this time use revo uninstaller to make sure all traces of this dodgy piece of software are removed and I’ll then try once more.

After that I’ll scream.

Associate
I’ve had nothing but issues with Div 2. Choppy performance, anti cheat issues, crashing etc - I deleted it and installed it again. Wouldn’t load - ran a repair, it then uninstalled itself and downloaded the whole game again. So frustrating.

Still didn’t work.

It just loads up to he ‘epilepsy warning’ and then just...... crashes to desktop as if nothing happened. No error, no noises, no messages. Nothing.

I’m going to uninstall again but this time use revo uninstaller to make sure all traces of this dodgy piece of software are removed and I’ll then try once more.

After that I’ll scream.

i was crashing 10 mins after playing no warning just straight to desktop I reduced the memory timing and I still crash but i can play longer sometimes hours but I know at some point I will crash to desktop
I have 3000mhz ram and I think its the most stable at 1813 mhz so you can see quite a way down
someone in the forum told me and i gave it a try
i only notice because i couln't play past the first map in the division 2 so I was stuck when I changed the memory timings I got a few hours in and suddenly passed the first mission

Soldato
How are people's coil whine on vega 56? I have the pulse and the coil whine is pretty nuts, I wear headphones so it's not too bad but, it's seriously loud. I was hoping it would settle down, but doesn't seem to be.

I haven't undervolted it or anything yet, apparently that can help reduce it?

Associate
How are people's coil whine on vega 56? I have the pulse and the coil whine is pretty nuts, I wear headphones so it's not too bad but, it's seriously loud. I was hoping it would settle down, but doesn't seem to be.

Was very bad on mine to I'm sending mine for replacement. I undervolted and all but was still too loud. On high FPS like in 1000s is very normal but mine was doing even on 30fps

Soldato
Was very bad on mine to I'm sending mine for replacement. I undervolted and all but was still too loud. On high FPS like in 1000s is very normal but mine was doing even on 30fps

Where you sending it to, sapphire or place of purchase? I think I'm just over the return period of mine with Ocuk, 2 weeks to the day.

I feel like if I returned it for another, it would be exactly the same. Probably just the combo with the PSU.

Associate
Where you sending it to, sapphire or place of purchase? I think I'm just over the return period of mine with Ocuk, 2 weeks to the day.

I feel like if I returned it for another, it would be exactly the same. Probably just the combo with the PSU.
Sending back to ocuk as I just got mine on Friday received on Monday. Told them about the issue and they offered refund or replacement

Soldato

None on my Vega 56 Pulse.

Soldato
The coil whine is mad on mine. Though only over 100+ fps. I have headphones so can't hear it entirely but still there a bit. Will have to see if undervolting helps

Back
Top Bottom