Poll: *** The Snow Leopard Thread - All Related Posts In Here ***

Are you going to upgrade to Snow Leopard?

• Yes indeedy, that I am.

Votes: 236 85.2%
  • No sir, not a chance.

Votes: 41 14.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Since upgrading to SL - itunes now seems to freeze up when I connect my iphone. As soon as I remove my iphone, itunes starts responding again. Very frustrating as I can't now move anything off or onto my iphone.

Anyone got any suggestions?

When I open iphoto with my iphone plugged in, that seems to pick the photos up on it without any problem.

Got it sorted now - issue with sync services - fixed by deleting Users/Libary/Application Support/SyncServices and resyncing iphone.

Soldato
Just installed 10.6 on my iMac. Haven't really been following things that closely if i'm honest so the first impression I get is via looking at the surface is has anything changed as it doesn't look like it! :D

Day off today so will do some reading.

Associate
Mail doesnt seem to be working anywhere near as well as it did on Leopard. Its really slow opening some emails and marking them as read, sometimes takes like 30 secs before me reading the email and it no longer showing as being unread :/

Soldato
What is the time frame you would have had to have bought your mac in to receive SL for £7? Or is it not availble for that price anymore? I bought mine 2 weeks ago.

Soldato
What is the time frame you would have had to have bought your mac in to receive SL for £7? Or is it not availble for that price anymore? I bought mine 2 weeks ago.

Its from the 1st (or 8th) June :) so your more than qualified for it.

Its running till either later october or mid december (i cant remember which) :cool:

Man of Honour
Have been using SL for a few days now and honestly I can't tell the difference?

Finder seems a bit quicker but other than that...I can't really find anything to play with.

Mind you on a 2.8Ghz / SSD MBP it's probably impossible to make the system any quicker anyway.

Back
Top Bottom