The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Yeah sorry, couldn't get into the game straight away, as time progressed I got into it

Bad mistake on my part, but I think we'll be fine

I don't think my lives get reset do they ?

First time I've seen invisibility, cost me 700 coins, got no coins left now..

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, couldn't get into the game straight away, as time progressed I got into it

Think we all had issues at the start I couldn't even point at things @Ravenger then had Comms issues. It seem like quite an unusual enemy grouping at the start.

Shi, I think you were taking too much cough medicine!! :p

Hope you feel better today!!

Yeah I think I've caught it off him to, damn vr :cry:

Oh, thanks for staying on after Demeo to help me setup AMS2. Sorry if I got more distracted and quiet as time went on. I got sick really quickly, after only a few minutes I was starting to feel queasy. And it took me ages to recover afterwards. I looked up on the forums and the new update seems to be worse for motion sickness for some people.

There is setting called World movement and another setting called legacy mode. Both these are suggested for people who are getting sick playing the game. Just wondering have to changed any of those settings?

@melmac not sure dude, sorry. I've only ever done the settings that are in the other thread and either maxed out setting on 4090 or dropped for the 1080ti

@SimonRigga add me on steam dude if you see me try calling :)

Will do..

Sorry Riggs, it was a spur of the moment thing.

No worries..

It seems as though i've topped out in AMS2.. I can't even match my own ghost driver anymore.. it's very sad..

Back
Top Bottom