The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Don't think I will be around Xmas Eve, well not until 9pm or so. And definitely not around Xmas day or during the day St. Stephen's Day(I am around in the evening)

I should be around later today and tomorrow evening.
After St Stephen's day, I am around most of the time until the 8th of January. The only times I definitely won't be around is the evenings of the 27th, 29th, 3rd, 5th and 7th.

:cool:

Saturday 8pm ?
then anyone want to join me Sunday evening ill be around

no worries

Thanks for the game :)

sorry @Ravenger , i did ping you , we could have done some rec room or something

@Mr.Cookie, Shi and Myself played Dungeons of Eternity. It was my first time playing multiplayer in the game, but don't know what to make of it as Shiwarrior and Mr.Cookie kept flirting with each other the whole time. I felt like a third wheel and tried dying a few times to get their attention. :p

In all seriousness though, multiplayer wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It doesn't add anything much to the game. Will give it another go sometime and see if I change my mind.

Never played either of those games. Any good? Or maybe they aren't great but make good social games?
i havent tried them, waiting on Q3. i was more asking if others have and if they'd be good for the social nights. im always on the look out for social games.
these two are parkur games so may be to fast for some

any interest from people for :
TOSS!
or
STRIDE

oh this one ?

i was thinking of the Stride: Fates

i havent tried them, waiting on Q3. i was more asking if others have and if they'd be good for the social nights. im always on the look out for social games.
these two are parkur games so may be to fast for some

Will give them a look see.

Keep it up with the suggestions :) We do need some more social games to keep people interested!!

premium bowling is £7 at the moment, is that the one we were talking about getting guys ?

ill happily get it whilst its on offer

Get it and we can give it a go tonight and return it if it's crap!!

EDIT:: Actually forget it. Can't buy anything again. Back to to same error I reported before. When I try to purchase something it says they noticed something unusual with my account. Such a PITA. :(

Last edited:
Get it and we can give it a go tonight and return it if it's crap!!

EDIT:: Actually forget it. Can't buy anything again. Back to to same error I reported before. When I try to purchase something it says they noticed something unusual with my account. Such a PITA. :(
What happens if it's gifted?

Back
Top Bottom