The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

i was surprised to see Around the World in 80 Days so high

not sure if this is of interest :
unsure at moment if this is recored or live/one off eps

Last edited:
were a mixed bunch, we have some the sit and some stand or alternate.
my play space is limited monday nights and can be long time between shots, so i stand to play lean/sit when not active.
generally i stand when playing though.

good stuff our Man! made of steel :D

was back late due to train tuesday but i still got something for you MR Shi, but might not get it ready untill weekend at this rate! hang on to your hat(s) your gonna get blown away

Last edited:
So did a few holes on golf earlier, you guys play standing or sitting?

I play standing up.

Rigga plays lying back on the sofa swinging the club with one hand while swilling beer in the other.

Raggs uses it as workout session, so squats over the corner of his bed in a rugby prop position building those quads and glutes.

Mr.Cookie plays in a mix of standing, sitting, crouching depending on what way his dogs allow him the space to play. Plays best when Chilli takes over.

Ravenger for this old man, whether he plays sitting or standing depends on if the wife has put the blue pill in with his Complan or not.

JoeBoi plays with a baby in one hand and the controller in the other. Standing or sitting is decided by said baby. He usually sleep walks through the game.

Shiwarrior, is so tall that he has to play crouched over, he plays with a controller in one hand and a protractor in the other, gotta work those angles man!!

LostCorpse plays like his name. Lying down without a clue what's happening!

:p

I play standing up. Usually on a basketball court, so I rarely play with the social crew these days, it's very sad!!

Rigga plays lying back on the sofa swinging the club with one hand while swilling beer in the other. Constantly getting hole in ones and beating everyone with ease, whilst barely breaking a sweat..

:p

FTFY...

"Horror: Multiplayer" FREE DEMO

not my thing

Back
Top Bottom