The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

8 players, lots of bad shots, trash talk left right and centers and rubbish company :D
nice game one and all thanks for coming to Venice for a small strolle :)
well come Mr Trig Sir.
for those working onwards, try not to stay up to late

Good seein ta Mr Shi

Last edited:
I think I need to get some practice in...

I was also having some issues with my club going mental, I was in a well lit room, I'm wondering if my baggy T I had on which was catching my wrist/controller when I was lining up might have had something to do with it?
Having that grip to put thing on helped loads though I think, otherwise I would have been significantly worse....

I think I need to get some practice in...

I was also having some issues with my club going mental, I was in a well lit room, I'm wondering if my baggy T I had on which was catching my wrist/controller when I was lining up might have had something to do with it?
Having that grip to put thing on helped loads though I think, otherwise I would have been significantly worse....

You kept improving a lot as the course went on. Baggy clothes can cause issues. Q3 controllers have 1 light on the base of the controller that if it gets obscured it has to rely on the gyro's a lot more. It part of the reason I tuck my beard in :D . Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you next week. Venice hard is a reasonably nasty course for basically your first time!

we did 2 teams before in golf was a bit strange...

AmongUa most defiantly

the first half seem to take ages, i thought it would be an 11pm finish, but the second half we picked up the pace

do you have AmongUs @Trig ?

Think we started playing a bit better!

Among Us definitely comes back on the table.

Breachers with 5v5 has potential if we all have it.

Back
Top Bottom