The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Yeah what @LostCorpse is referring to is Happyrun it'd be useful for fitness but not a dedicated fitness app, TOTF1 gets me breathing heavy too whilst being good fun. @Trig my BP is up too, I've been told to lose weight. I lost 91 lbs in 2022-2023 but I've put back on about half of that since and now my BP is up again. By the way not sure if you've joined in or not yet, the guys that play on Mondays couldn't be more welcoming, I've played a couple of times, I enjoyed it but not a big fan of golf so haven't done it regularly. Hoping when TOTF2 multiplayer comes out there might be a tournament mode in that.

Last edited:
Les Mills is the best fitness app by far. The instructors really help to make it feel like you're getting a personal training course.
I'm pretty fit for my age - I regularly run, swim and go walking to try to keep fit and keep the weight down.
After a session of Les Mills if I haven't done it for a while, especially with the exercises that have loads of squats, I can barely move for days afterwards I'm so stiff and achy.

Back
Top Bottom