The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

I'm a no again for this week, said mate could keep headset for a few more days as it was due to come back on Wednesday, so he's keeping it until the weekend as Wednesday would have taken me out of the game for today anyway..

Definitely wondering what the low gravity will change, going to be fun.

Thanks for the game guys! Started off with some very unlucky shots, and got it back with some lucky ones!

Last edited:
Well won raggs:)

Good game all :)
I think Cookie has won more rounds than me recently! He's regularly top 3 (if not top 2) these days.
:cry: Raggs you're a beast on this game mate! Don't be so modest lol.

I was gutted I couldn't make it last night, next week might be a bit tricky becoming a single parent for the night!

Last edited:
:cry: Raggs you're a beast on this game mate! Don't be so modest lol.

I was gutted I couldn't make it last night, next week might be a bit tricky becoming a single parent for the night!

It's genuinely been a while since I won one! Take a look through the congrats! I'm usually close, last night I did just enough.

It's a really good hard course! Quite a few holes with several options, risky shots to do it sooner, sensible ones to play it safe etc, or even just different strategies that work out more or less equal. I wonder how lower gravity will work, not having to hit it as hard will change a lot.

I have noticed your not in the bottom for 2 weeks in a row @Ravenger
Either you've been practicing or your becoming an AI too!

Seriously though, well done!
You putting last night was very good

Awwww, that's very kind of you. I seem to be doing really well at the first holes then losing it in the second half, but I am playing better. Is it a coincidence I'm getting better after I had the controllers replaced?

Awwww, that's very kind of you. I seem to be doing really well at the first holes then losing it in the second half, but I am playing better. Is it a coincidence I'm getting better after I had the controllers replaced?
Either you've been practicing or your becoming an AI too!

It's not the controllers.. .... Resistance is futile!!

Headsets back this weekend so shouldn't be an issue..
What time we starting as I've been walking the dog further as I've been told that I'm fat and need to lose weight because its effecting my BP, apparently 181/107 is bad and the doc wants me to lose 20kg lmfao

Last edited:
it'll be 8pm star time, not sure if that works for you Trig

yer look after that bp you dont want it getting out of control or become a long term issue.

few of the guys have used beat saber / les mills body combat / thrill of the fight for cardio & part of excersise
Tykey was looking at a walking app

im starting to make use of body combat & beat saber again

Back
Top Bottom