The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Still alive, tried to join golf but the room was full :)

Looks like we need to expand to 2 lobbies then, awesome! Or try and find another game (might be tricky), breachers can be 5v5, could be fun, but I don't think everyone has it? We could try Among Us again with a custom rule of me not being allowed to talk, just wave my arms :cry:

I hope you had fun while I sat twiddling my er.. thumbs :mad:

Not really I'm now sad I missed ya :D:cry:

I am sorry you didn't make it either. You are the material for all my jokes!! :p

And I didn't want to scare the new guys off by been myself. I think only SimonRigga understood the effort I was making at restraint with all the golden opportunities flying around. :D

Ah, It was another brilliant hangout crew get together. Trig and his mate are sound blokes.

In fact The Hangout Crew has been very lucky. Every person/bot that has joined in has been sound. Well apart from me of course.

I'll get him to time our session next time its just me and him as it happened the otherday as well, wonder if its just a bug that crops up after a certain amount of time regardless of other stuff...

note on release there is no upside down course for mobile.

Deep Rock Galactic VR mod :
could be good for those that PCVR

Last edited:
walkabout 24th october : 8-bit evil lair

"Into Black" seems to be getting a lot of positive cover, so something possibly for groups to do, supporting in pvpve 11 ppl

My first computer program was written at school in BASIC on optical cards. Like punch cards, but you used a soft pencil to colour in the 'holes', with each of the 80 columns representing a single byte.

Once you had translated each character of your program into binary and coloured in the right holes the cards were sent off to a university for batch processing.

Two weeks later you'd get a printout back saying "?SYNTAX ERROR AT LINE 30"

So don't tell me about Sinclair Spectrums!

Of course a few years later we had micros at school like the Nascom2, RM 380Z then BBC Micros, and I got a ZX81.

Nice, I gave all of my old stuff to a mate that I used to work with, and occasionally drop in with other old random bits I pick up on my travels.
He runs the RCM, and never throws anything away, its like a trip down memory lane going into his storage unit...

Back
Top Bottom