The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

That was a great course. @melmac we've got to play that one together, I need to hear you cursing about it :D.

Fantastic level! Can't wait to try the hard version.
@melmac will be at one with that course.. i felt like i was playing inside mel's head on several of the holes.. ;) especially when 8 different balls go flying down the course.. :)

Last edited:
i don't think anything we play is serious ;) and if someone's got a spear that would insta kill something but didn't use it and @Unseul still talks to him i don't think they mind to much either :o:cry:

Edit to be fair said person didn't know it was an insta kil ;)

And if someone's got a spear that would insta kill something ***AND SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE!!!*** but didn't use it and Unseul still talks to him...

Just fixed that for you :P

Demeo is good fun, but golf is definitely sillier, especially with good courses like that one.

Still haven't laughed as hard at anything as I did when we played star trek bridge crew though.

Thanks for the game last night, that is the map that was most fun so far

Glad I played it in a group than on my own otherwise I wouldn't have had that much fun and laughs !!

One to play in a group the first time for definite. Otherwise you'll be saying wow everywhere than bouncing of other people, like I was, I was just saying what came into my head without thinking (which I do anyway I know lol)

Looking forward to the hard version even if I found it hard on easy! Lol

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it :( Sounds like it was a lot of laughs!!

@Unseul Not sure what you are trying to imply, I am as pure as the driven snow, I never curse or give out or make jokes at another persons expense. And I never, ever get frustrated or annoyed. Those are the traits of lesser men. Not me. :p

@SimonRigga Inside my head sounds like a really fun place to be!! I must go there sometime!! :D

Dungeons of Eternity Christmas update is now out. Lost of changes, including 20 new rooms! Anyone up for a game later tonight?

Back
Top Bottom