The Tesla Thread

Associate
Done.

My contact was Cyril and I have told him to pass the referral on to Gurjeet.

Once again, thanks for posting the information as due to the very low excess mileage, it has saved me quite a lot of money over a deal I was about to go with.

Soldato
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I have been looking to buy for a few weeks now and just gone with OctopusEV based on this as it is the cheapest deal I can find, especially with the low excess mileage.

Yeah, it's crazy. Cheaper for me to go with 10k miles pa than 15k pa even if I end up doing 18k!

Man of Honour
Soldato
Jeez, I assume that interior is the the most basic with no options? Surely they don't look that awful on the higher spec cars? I know it's minimal, but the steering wheel etc just look like it's a toy car
Interior is identical on all models, except for if you want black leather or white leather.

Man of Honour
What more do you need?

It’s not about need. I get the minimal look with just the screen, but it just looks cheap. That steering wheel looks like something I’d expect in an entry level Micra.

I love the screen and the system on it, just I guess I was expecting it took premium, even with next to nothing in there

Man of Honour
It’s not about need. I get the minimal look with just the screen, but it just looks cheap. That steering wheel looks like something I’d expect in an entry level Micra.

I love the screen and the system on it, just I guess I was expecting it took premium, even with next to nothing in there

And this is the issue for me with Tesla.

It's such a shame they didn't partner with an established car company, the tech is fantastic. A Tesla powered Mercedes E Class would be one of the best cars on the planet.

Soldato
Yeah it's definitely very minimal, but it's all there and much more functional than anything else out there. I think it's designed with self-driving in mind aswell, not distracting and it's pretty chill. Enjoy your Netflix in peace.

Soldato
Interior looks great to me. Its just old scrubbers moaning its not premium as its not got any wood in it.

Ha. Well, if you get the black interior then you get the wood-finish dash trim. I really like the look and feel of the car (having been in one in person with the dark interior). Although I feel the white interior's white dash strip is too sterile. I'd also say the steering wheel feels nicer than it looks and it sort of just fits and works nicely with the car. The steering feel itself is fantastic, by the way, according to people who have driven it.

As an aside, my car has a "luxurious" interior with plenty of pointless knobs and buttons which I really don't care for. I don't really spend too long adirming the interior of my car when I'm driving. Another nice thing about the Model 3 is the visibility out of the front due to the low dash and lack of instrument cluster - it's definitely a car that impresses more in person than in pictures, I feel.

nam

nam

Soldato
we will have to all do a meet-up, there will be a lot of blue performance models with aeros arriving soon :D

I am going from a B9 Audi S4 to a performance model 3 :p can't wait :)

Soldato
Got a quote this morning - seems reasonable....

Standard model 3 in black

6 & 35 - £434.17 a month - 10k

6 & 23 - £430.35 a month - 10k

£559 inc vat for the fast home charger install.

Back
Top Bottom