• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
The real question is, has it ****** off people enough that they are either boycotting the 3000 series or trying AMD to really vote using the wallet?

The issue is we have to see reviews and see how each SKU stacks up against Nvidia. But the problem here is AMD has kind of sandwiched itself between Nvidia SKUs IMHO. So it makes me wonder whether there is a bit of letting the current status quo stay the same going on,as neither really want much of a price war.

Soldato
OP
Here is the story about Battlefield 5 and brute force RT on 2080Ti. The game was unplayable before optimization.
AMD will have to move their lazy asses and help the devs to optimize the games for Big Navi.

Well once the new consoles start hitting a larger critical mass,the devs will be doing some of the work AMD does essentially for free. Even Samsung is using RDNA2 in its next generation SOCs. AMD,if anything needs to make sure the console optimisations over the next few years don't get sidestepped in the PC versions.

Soldato
OP
So anything new about RDNA2?? Or is become the battle of people justifying whatever GPUs and games they like?? Maybe the thread title needs a change. I can do that because I am certainly not reading much about RDNA2 based GPUs,or anything remotely related here.

Edit!!

If people want to drone on about Cyberpunk 2077 the there is already a large thread about here on this subforum:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/cyberpunk-2077-ultra-performance.18910855/page-53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom