• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title not false :p

Continue.

Checked in here, hard to spot the quality with the tit for tat bickering, great thread title now though! :D

So Nvidia trolls have managed to get the title of the only RDNA discussion thread changed. What a farce.

I changed it because it seems to be anything other than RDNA2 discussion now. I wish another one is started and it actually stays closer to topic. All it is people criticising Cyberpunk 2077(when there is a thread for it),and then some others jumping into defend the honour of CDPR and their own hardware purchases for the game,meaning any pertinent hardware news gets buried under a ton of bickering.

It will change back once it goes back to RDNA2 discussion. If not the description is accurate! :P

Sadly that is what the Nvidia trolls wanted to happen. To distract from RDNA and focus solely on Nvidia fanboy favourites like DLSS and RT. Maybe another thread for that type of stuff should have created rather than bow to the trolls and totally remove the RDNA from the title. Majority of the thread was to do with RDNA yet now it's been buried. Off topic drivel should be removed normally.

Should I start trolling Nvidia threads in an attempt to divert from the topic title?

The mods need to act on this really,but unless they do its better to start another RDNA2 thread,and not react to any potential trolling IMHO.

Also there are plenty of threads already talking about those other things. They are not interested in them,so not much I can do TBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom