The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
Really poor showing, that Rory is really annoying likewise for Sabine imo.

Only person I actually like is Chris but he puts on some silly persona (likely the script) for top gear and it grates after watching him for years.

GT getting rid of the celeb section really brings to light how much of a waste of air time on TG it really is.

Soldato
Weak all around I thought, they could've done something special actually taking the superb and something from audi or bmw to do a proper test not lets hoon some ridiculously priced cars around a bendy road

At least the celeb section has been cut to one part now instead of putting it all over the show, still skipped it

Soldato
Flintoff and Paddy Mcguinness

Zero known history of motoring.

Can't see how having only one guy who really knows cars (As far as I'm aware) is going to work. It's just gonna be a chat show based around cars and the balance will be off by miles.

Soldato
I hope to god they don't let Paddy Mcguiness try turning his car reviews into his 'catchphrases' no something no likey etc.

Flintoff might surprise some people he seems to do well on the car challenges on a league of their own.

Soldato
I actually like Rory and his down to earth pieces but boy was his bit with Sabine boring. Just wish she would stop shouting whooo-hooo in her German accent, hopefully after the 29th she'll be split off :D

I actually found the rest of it quite dull, so dull that for the last 15 minutes I actually went to take a look at our boiler and vent the rads :D

Man of Honour
Really didn't find that episode very interesting at all - if it wasn't for Chris Harris who managed to atleast inject something interesting, and he was struggling, I'd have turned it off.

There was a lot of potential for doing interesting stuff with a bunch of baby SUVs so with just two of them and Rory and Sabrina it felt very weak.

Back
Top Bottom