• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Turing RTX 2080 Ti Owners Thread

Associate
Is precision X1 any good for overclocking? My FTW3 struggles getting over 1950 (top speed not stable) and with this heat mine, even with fans at 100 %, hits 83 degrees. Wondering if it's software and afterburner works better?

Afterburner hasn't worked for me with my 2080ti on my Ryzen system. Precision X1 does so it is my only option.
If you're hitting 83 degrees I wouldn't expect to get a stable 1950Mhz.

Associate
What do I spy with my little eye? Why, it's a 2080 ti for £899.

Only this little thing, but still.

I can't wait until it halves the MSRP next year.

Does anyone on here own this card? Is it worth picking up? I have no intention of OC'ing or changing the cooler.

I've never owned a flagship card before and seeing as most 2080ti's are like a grand or more I figured I never will, but this... this is tempting lol :p

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Is precision X1 any good for overclocking? My FTW3 struggles getting over 1950 (top speed not stable) and with this heat mine, even with fans at 100 %, hits 83 degrees. Wondering if it's software and afterburner works better?
Been a while since not having a waterblock and it sucks!

Those temps don’t seem right TBH. I thought the FTW3 was a better cooler than my Zotac but I get higher clocks and over 10C lower max temps with the fan on auto, never near 100%.

Somethings not right with your card.

Permabanned
Does anyone on here own this card? Is it worth picking up? I have no intention of OC'ing or changing the cooler.

I've never owned a flagship card before and seeing as most 2080ti's are like a grand or more I figured I never will, but this... this is tempting lol :p

This may just be me but for that kind of money, a blower fan wouldnt cut it. Never been a "fan" (sorry) of that design as they are just so loud. If you going to spend £900 then I would wait for for another £80 to come along and get a third party design.

Soldato
Bit the bullet and picket up an MSI 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio.

Yes it was expensive but its giving me the performance I've been looking for at 3440x1440.

Back
Top Bottom