*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Caporegime
Gonna get hate.... But man hope they have a battle royal... love that mode so much!

battle royal is coming to battlefield whether or not its this game not sure. one of the top people confirmed it other day. its the biggest money earner about and dice ea want that cash.so it wont be long.also how this game is set up wouldnt be surprised if it is in this game.cods got it in for this year. EA Dice would have known that.so have they followed suit or not.we will soon know.especially with E3 coming soon.

Soldato
Sorted, it’s on the desktop site. I can’t see it being much cheaper than £33.24.

I think you’ll still get access to the beta just not early access to the beta

Soldato
After the slating I give for bf 1's alpha + beta, I probably won't be invited back :( :p :D

Beta will be open to everyone I expect (early access to pre-orders). You might not get an alpha invite this time though (and as usual I probably won't). Even some of the "DICE friends" from bf4, hardlines and battlefront have been sidelined and don't get access automatically.

Associate
Something makes me feel WW2 will not be treat with the respect WW1 was....

Videogames of a war is actually pretty disrespectful, if you think about it.

"I can be like you, fighting for my country. Apart from I cannot be arsed leaving my basement and I can respawn. Oh, and I can bail from a place during a loop, gank some n00bs and return to the cockpit."

It's a game. About war. There is nothing respectful about that. :confused:

Soldato
Poor show on the teaser trailer and release presentation... They should've shown a lot more actual gameplay and mechanics like *shudder* Activision did for Black Ops 4!

Still going to get BF1 as I believe the game will be fantastic still. Always been a Battlefield series lover.

Now I'm debating which version to buy - Standard £35 from cdkeys... Or Digital Deluxe £62 from Origin...

Back
Top Bottom