***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Alright, I might give it a try some time again, but meh, its quicker to do it by hand if you ask me lol.

Edit, just give it another go, its alright but by the time you've faffed about with it, I could have already made 5 coils lol

I found the Kuro a bit Meh at first until I stuck with it and took time to get to grips with it, it then wrapped two great coils to put in my Marquis, when it came to dry firing them, all I had to do was strum each one maybe twice and they glowed spot on.. no need to mess about pinching and tweaking to get an even burn and ramp up :)

Soldato
I found the Kuro a bit Meh at first until I stuck with it and took time to get to grips with it, it then wrapped two great coils to put in my Marquis, when it came to dry firing them, all I had to do was strum each one maybe twice and they glowed spot on.. no need to mess about pinching and tweaking to get an even burn and ramp up :)

Sounds good :)

I don't want to blow my own trumpet though, but im quite a perfectionist, got ocd haha, so when I do make my own coils my self hand wrapped, I don't need to tweak them a lot to get the hot spots out, they are usually bang on.

Sounds good though if it does work. but I aint really got any use for it unfortunately lol. infact anyone wana buy it off me :p 5er inc p+p haha.

Soldato
I want to start making my own drip tips I have access to every machine you can think of which is handy

I see all these awesome coloured drip tips, One I never manage to get them before they sell out and two they aren't chuffs caps like I want

so what's the material they use for it? I fancy giving it a bash

Associate
I want to start making my own drip tips I have access to every machine you can think of which is handy

I see all these awesome coloured drip tips, One I never manage to get them before they sell out and two they aren't chuffs caps like I want

so what's the material they use for it? I fancy giving it a bash

The standard acrylic ones? Think they use polyoxymethylene

Associate
After waiting 3 weeks for my Kuro I wished I never bothered. I am with Iceshock.I am quicker knocking them up around a screwdriver myself plus I will no doubt loose the caps off of mine.

I have the Orchid V4 Ice, Much better than the kayfun 3.1 and lite clones I have and definitely better than my Lemo Drop that I purchased after falling for the hype, However it certainly doesn't come anywhere near close for flavour as my Rose V2 clone.

Soldato
After waiting 3 weeks for my Kuro I wished I never bothered. I am with Iceshock.I am quicker knocking them up around a screwdriver myself plus I will no doubt loose the caps off of mine.

I have the Orchid V4 Ice, Much better than the kayfun 3.1 and lite clones I have and definitely better than my Lemo Drop that I purchased after falling for the hype, However it certainly doesn't come anywhere near close for flavour as my Rose V2 clone.

Aye I use drill bits for wrapping my coils :)

Yeah this orchid iv got is pretty decent for a tank, a lot better than the kayfun 3.1 by miles, and the deck for building on is also better than the kayfun v4. Air flow is better too. Don't know if it's performance is better than a kayfun v4 because I broke the centre post though and I couldn't ever get it to work without dry hits but iv got a new centre post on the way which will also provide better air flow then I'll give it a try again.

But with that said It's not for me, I like dripping too much. Don't like how restricted the air flow is on tanks etc. Too much messing about compaired to how simple a dripper is now that I'm used to them.
And I love how small drippers are and how they look and how they perform etc love the clouds and warm vape :D

Temped by a sub tank though, I loved my old kanger stuff when I started vaping.
Also I don't like how tall the Rose v2 is and don't like the look of it but I guess that's just my preference.

Oh also, im going to get a airek rda to mess about with, and a big chuff top cap :)

Soldato

I got mine the other day, but my set came in three boxes rather that one bit box like ice has. I've tried using it on some 28awg kanthal and some 32awg ni200. It was very meh, so I scrapped it lol.. I'm off for a few days next week so I will have time to play with them then. :)

Hadn't seen the Airek RDA before just googled it, That's some crazy big airholes even for me!

Chuff caps are the way forward! I don't like vaping anything smaller now

Green as a review for it on youtube.. crazy air flow..

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey guys, anyone having trouble with the Kanger upgraded dual coils at the moment?

I was changing them each week and they were fine, good strong vape, no gargle, no burning issues,

now I am using one a day, they either fall apart on me, of they cant absorb the juice and I am getting burnt dry hits,

I have considered maybe I am getting fakes, but I have now orded from three different suppliers, one with a black box/blister pack, one white box/blister pack and one with white box/blister pack with hologram sticker.

all are presenting some problem or another, some have a small slit on the side, others have two small holes.

do you think this is just a phase, or is the market just swamped to saturation with fakes?

thanks guys, I know a few here use the Kanger coils.

Soldato
Mmmm warm dense vapour! excuse the comfy's there my pjs :D

This is the first time iv ever seen my clouds from another point of view, not as big as it looks from my point of view, but big enough I guess :)

fog.jpg

Edit, heres a second picture, that's better :D and this is only 60vg juice iv got in at the moment. .2ohm build.

fog2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom