***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Compared to the new Atlantis and Subtank mini its pretty meh.

Quoted for the truth! lol

Hahahahaha omg :D

For anyone who was following my little project my last 2 posts,

End results, fantastic! cloud central :D exactly what I wanted it to do, wide open, deep juice well, cant complain. win win win

We want video else we don't believe the hype ;) lol

Right I'm imposing a self ban on any more vape gear this and next month unless something groundbreaking comes along.. thou I do already have a order coming from FT.

My last two weeks vape mail

IMG_1324.jpg

From FT: Tobh, I2 Charger, Samsung 18650s, ohms checker, drip tips and case

IMG_1325.jpg

From Midlands Vaping: Digsby Hooligan (Disappointing so far), Gentlemans Relish (awesome cloudchasing stuff! candidate for daily vape) and kanthal.

IMG_1330.jpg

From vapor-z: Green crack (taste like sour apple chewits) southern comfort (not tried it yet).
From: Epack: Innokin travel case (wanted it for the battery meter), 16500 battery and case.
Form: FT: Calvert 18350 mod

and finally
IMG_1334.jpg

From InnoVapes: iStick 50w (surprisingly small, just about the same size as my rdna), I do have a skin coming for j wraps I it's staying indoors as I don't want to dink the mod until then and a second subtank mini.

The only real thing I need now is colour o-rings for my subtank minis (blue or white if anyone managed to get some that they not using ;)) so I can tell them apart.

People who are thinking of getting the subtank.. can you please make sure that your batteries can handle the amp limit, if your planning on using old batteries from a previous mod, I would suggest just getting a new set :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Pics or it didnt happen :p

looks weird but in an awesome way!!

Quoted for the truth! lol

We want video else we don't believe the hype ;) lol

I made a video, the MX v2 wide bore vs my rda iv made. both are 0.18ohm coils, 60vg 40pg juice (iv ran out of vg, got more on the way though should be here Monday)

Also excuse the crappy video and general.. wtfness. also that was with 2 air holes open on my dripper on the one I built, the mxv2 was wide open.
Looks more vapour in real life than video but ya know.

Last edited:
Don
J6MN8jWl.jpg.png

More vapemail. A Kanger KBOX.
Lovely build with a nice, positive button. Not sure about the stepped wattage though. I'm happy vaping the Subtank at 20W but there's a big jump to the next lowest which is 13W.
It's a nice size and I think it looks great with the full Subtank on it.

Soldato
@ice.. I can get better from my microstick and mini aero! ;) lol but really you should try the cloud chaser stuff from vapimunki, God known what they put in it but them clouds.

@RIOT.. I do like the kbox, the looks have grown on me and 20w is what I use my subtank minis at. I just don't have a need for one.. (Yet).

Associate
I like my Lemo, flavour is probably slightly better than the Subtank/Atlantis, it chucks clouds way better and is a much warmer vape. Only with the dual coils though, single coil was indeed a bit meh. Running it at 60W @ 0.4ohms.

My juice from LiQuid turned up, will be trying them shortly!

I saw someone post a link to the Sigelei 150W on grey-haze - don't buy it there, it'll be branded with "GH" and it comes with a horrible looking transparent case.

Last edited:
Associate
J6MN8jWl.jpg.png

More vapemail. A Kanger KBOX.
Lovely build with a nice, positive button. Not sure about the stepped wattage though. I'm happy vaping the Subtank at 20W but there's a big jump to the next lowest which is 13W.
It's a nice size and I think it looks great with the full Subtank on it.

Will the subtank mini work well with this?

Soldato
0TRUdkP.jpg

£9.50 delivered. Will let you know if it is any good.

Thinking about getting a replacement for my Aerotank. Seems like the Subtank Mini is the way to go?

Last edited:
Soldato
my work buddy lives down the street from them.. lol
If I wasn't so lazy I would drive down and pick a load up.. very interested in users' reviews of the stuff, 1 pound per bottle for a daily vape is a bargain!

Soldato
0TRUdkP.jpg

£9.50 delivered. Will let you know if it is any good.

Thinking about getting a replacement for my Aerotank. Seems like the Subtank Mini is the way to go?

Are they 10ml bottles ?

I'm sceptical about dirt cheap e-juice. Not just because they might be comparable to trying to vape diesel, but also because of potentially harmful ingredients such as diacetyl.

Soldato
Are they 10ml bottles ?

I'm sceptical about dirt cheap e-juice. Not just because they might be comparable to trying to vape diesel, but also because of potentially harmful ingredients such as diacetyl.

They are 10ml, but their website is very clear about the quality of their ingredients and they are made in the UK.

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

Thought it was worth a punt. We shall see.

Associate
I've tried a couple of these LiQuid juices now and I'm fairly impressed. The pineapple tastes as you'd expect really, like pineapple juice but could do with being a bit sweeter imo.

Just tried the Mint Blast and my initial impression was toothpaste. :p But there's a bit more to it than that actually, it's got a nice hint of peppermint and is fairly sweet, it's very nice tbh, think I'll be getting more of this.

Soldato
Hmm ive just got myself a Smok xpro M65, and well im impressed, its a lovely little device apart from the button rattle, compared to my genuine DNA30 chip mod for some reason this is way smoother on the vape quality with the same atomiser, not sure why, as both devices are set to the same wattage and same output voltage, with the same Kayfun4 swapped over onto them, the M65 produces a much smoother and bigger clouds and i cant work it out. Think my DNA30 is going to be retired very shortly even the Subtank is smoother with the 0.5ohm coil, really confused me this has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom