***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I just ordered a Subox, despite not actually needing it, I suppose the mod will keep me going at work until we see the Sigelei 75w & IPV D2.

I now own 3 subtank mini's :p

Todays addition:

IMAG0020.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
just done the upgrade on my sx mini j, and it's the most panty liner software I've ever used on my own machine.

I've dug up my old windows laptop, and it doesn't have drivers for windows 7 64bit! so I tried a vm on my laptop; only to discover that it still needed host drivers.

so I copied an old windows xp vm to my mac and ran that.. yub the mod crashed a few times going into link mode, but I managed to get it recongised and xp 32 bit drivers installed and it updated.

It might just be me a mardy bear after spending that last two days moving 4 full server racks from one room to another.

It needs to update through XP? Ironic that vaping didn't even exist when people stopped using that. Cutting edge indeed

Permabanned
I can guarantee if you don't have a good setup you will get one and be annoyed at what you were missing out on.

This, this,this and this. While you feeling it out it seems a lot but 2 month in all that goes out the window. Crazy to think I'm holding £200 worth of attie/mod in my hand and that's cheap compared to some people

I got the dolphin 50w last week and I'm really happy with it. The thing weighs a ton though lol

Associate
I quite fancy the Hana Modz V4.

it's $150 dollars with $50 shipping on top

For £130 it seems a decent buy.

But not sure if i'll have to pay extra on top for customs

Uk E Cig store do the V4S for £200 but its a slightly different device (no bottom latch for battery etc)

Soldato
It needs to update through XP? Ironic that vaping didn't even exist when people stopped using that. Cutting edge indeed

It only has 32 bit drivers for anything older than windows 8, thou it does have a wow64 folder, I couldn't force the drivers on.

I quite fancy the Hana Modz V4.

it's $150 dollars with $50 shipping on top

For £130 it seems a decent buy.

But not sure if i'll have to pay extra on top for customs

Uk E Cig store do the V4S for £200 but its a slightly different device (no bottom latch for battery etc)

Me personally; I would give it a miss.. The model/photo at UK ECig is the older version, and your looking at another £50 for customs if they catch you. There's is a few popping out on sales and trades sites, but there's been a few videos saying how bad the QA is on hana modz.

Hcigar has another DNA40 come out soon, it's a c frame; hopefully it won't feel as cheap as the last one they did. And lost vapes have a dual battery one coming out.. Both on preorder at vapegeek.co.uk and both will be cheaper than a hana + tax.

Soldato
for £45 pounds + the price of a good battery, it's really not worth thinking too hard over it mate.

I was like that with my first real setup, oww and ahhh for ages, now I just buy stuff; willy nilly as I'm stupid.. lol I think I paid £35 pounds for the subtank mini alone when it first came out; if that helps. :)

Oh don't get me wrong, this is far from my first proper setup, I was just thinking I might wait for the white one to get in stock :) Currently running a Fogger 4.2 with dual parallels (very cramped) on a DNA30, I just take my time when it comes to buying things.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh don't get me wrong, this is far from my first proper setup, I was just thinking I might wait for the white one to get in stock :) Currently running a Fogger 4.2 with dual parallels (very cramped) on a DNA30, I just take my time when it comes to buying things.

Sensible man... or woman... lol
If you don't mind waiting; and the chances are this will come in to stock before Ash gets it in at myepack.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014058/2385500-authentic-kanger-subox-mini-white-starter-kit

It's only 37 pounds and it will be authentic, get it shipped china mail; it seems to be the fastest... oh pooh bear; now I want one too..

Going simple today...

rDNA40, skinned as the paint job on it is pants and I'm OCD about keeping things crisp. subtank mini + black o-rings + airflow v2 and a wide bore driptip.
The airflow v2 is just the same as the v1, pants for MTL.. I might try it on kantal later rather than nickel.

IMG_1458.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Sensible man... or woman... lol
If you don't mind waiting; and the chances are this will come in to stock before Ash gets it in at myepack.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014058/2385500-authentic-kanger-subox-mini-white-starter-kit

Yea seen them on FT and BG, but their shipping times are a bit hit and miss. Realised I have a $39 discount voucher with FT....hmmmmm, that didn't make things easier.

Nice daily setup btw.

E.D.I.T.: Bit the bullet, pre-ordered a white one through FT. Total cost: £13 :)

Last edited:
Don
just done the upgrade on my sx mini j, and it's the most panty liner software I've ever used on my own machine.

I've dug up my old windows laptop, and it doesn't have drivers for windows 7 64bit! so I tried a vm on my laptop; only to discover that it still needed host drivers.

so I copied an old windows xp vm to my mac and ran that.. yub the mod crashed a few times going into link mode, but I managed to get it recongised and xp 32 bit drivers installed and it updated.

It might just be me a mardy bear after spending that last two days moving 4 full server racks from one room to another.

I updated mine on Win 8.1 64bit just fine with no issues at all.

Soldato
Something strange is happening, I ordered a pair of LG he4's 35a 2500mah same as my efest batteries which I presumed are LG rewraps. Finding I have to crank the watts up with the LG branded cells to get the same kind of hit I get from the efest cells.

Any clues as to what it could be?

E: never mind, restarted the ipv4 and reset resistance and its back to normal.

Last edited:
Associate
I have a Vapershark rDNA 40 v2 and a new RDA delivered today that I'll get to give a whirl after work.

Currently on a 15 W box mod which has been dropped on concrete twenty or so times too many. It's basically held together by tape so this upgrade was most warranted!

Soldato
Evl tip I bought on a whim arrived today...

Love it! Looks so good in the sunlight and his own photos don't do it justice. Very much worth it, imo, and I can't wait to get my custom one soon. :D

Very nice mate... I've got a special request in with John for when my evic vt comes in. ;)

my new to me mod has arrived.

IMG_1459.JPG

It's tiny... I have very small hands... £30 bargain... I can see me using it at posh dos where I can't pocket a normal size mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom