***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Can vouch for the Smok Alien, got mine on Saturday to replace my old Kangertech top box which got pinched on a night out and I'm dead pleased with it. Lots of flavour and seems a good piece of kit.

Agreed. Had mine since release (maybe 2-3 months ago?) and it's still my daily driver. Great small form factor for a two battery device and doesn't drain them at a ridiculous rate. Nice, informative display too!

I still think all the Smok tanks are HUGELY overrated though. I find the flavour average at best, especially from the baby beast.

Movkin disguiser squonk is all setup...While I'm loving squonk, the mod not so much, the squonk adaptor has a stupidly shallow 510, meaning nothing sits flush on it. Will take it apart tonight and see if I can mod it, if not it's destined for early retirement.

E: quite confident I could replace the entire 510 with something like a fat daddy v4 bf.

Last edited:
The Smok aliens are lovely bits of kit, the early models had a problem with the paintwork, was very easy to scuff and flake off but I'm pretty certain that has been fixed now :)

Indeed, mines got that 'pocket with the keys' look already and it's only been a few months. I kinda like it actually...

Anyone got any fasttech coupons?? Looking to get the smok G-priv mod. Got a guy who's interested in my lost vape triade DNA 200 mod. So looking to sell that and get the g-priv.

Also does anyone use a g-priv?? If so is it worth the money, at the moment it's around £60 odd quid from fasttech although strangely it says £44 when u go to the description of the mod but it jumps up by £15 if u pay by PayPal or by cc/debit card.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vaper-shares-shocking-pictures-after-9633229

Another uneducated user of Ecigs. Failed to mention that he was using a mechanical mod and (from what I've read) he had the same build in for 6 months.

Also when he came round to rebuilding, he had no way of testing the resistance of his build.

Reading that article almost gave me cancer let alone smoking :P

I honestly refuse to believe someone got paid to type that tripe.

As for the guy in the article, sounds like he was given bad advise or refused to research it before starting, but it's bsolutely not his fault :rolleyes:

I hope he's that quick to point the finger when he goes back to smoking and is on his death bed in his early 50's

I normally buy from Jackamoo Juice and have also just ordered a variety of 10ml to try from the lads at VapourDepot.

Thing is, weekdays 9-5 I vape, outside of that I smoke stinkies. As of today, Im 100% vape. Problem is I anticipate vaping up to 30ml a day so its going to be expensive doing it this way. I need to buy more economically than just buying 10ml (I like to switch flavour often)

Never tried DIY before, I'd like to start simple and maybe buy 80/20 base mix, plus flavour, plus nicotine. Even better, can I get an 80/20 that contains 3mg Nic then I just buy a flavour shot?

Can you recommend a supplier and some flavours?

Its mostly for the habbit so cig sized means i can play around with it the same way i used to with cigs.

Seen a gammucci (spelling?) One that has "filters" that ubscrew as the tank and it seems prople lry the ends off and refill them.

I normally buy from Jackamoo Juice and have also just ordered a variety of 10ml to try from the lads at VapourDepot.

Thing is, weekdays 9-5 I vape, outside of that I smoke stinkies. As of today, Im 100% vape. Problem is I anticipate vaping up to 30ml a day so its going to be expensive doing it this way. I need to buy more economically than just buying 10ml (I like to switch flavour often)

Never tried DIY before, I'd like to start simple and maybe buy 80/20 base mix, plus flavour, plus nicotine. Even better, can I get an 80/20 that contains 3mg Nic then I just buy a flavour shot?

Can you recommend a supplier and some flavours?

I'm sure you'll get plenty of supplier recommendations, but DIY is definitely the way to go. It can seem a bit daunting at first, but it's dead easy once you get the concept down.

As for flavours, I'm a big fan of the old vanilla custard. I mix a bit of vanilla custard with a couple % bavarian creme and maybe some dolce de leche and let it steep for a week or two (steeping is really important or it tastes all chemically). Sometimes a touch of strawberry in there to mix it up when I get bored. That's my all day vape. £60 worth of supplies usually does me about 6 months

Anyone got any fasttech coupons?? Looking to get the smok G-priv mod. Got a guy who's interested in my lost vape triade DNA 200 mod. So looking to sell that and get the g-priv.

Also does anyone use a g-priv?? If so is it worth the money, at the moment it's around £60 odd quid from fasttech although strangely it says £44 when u go to the description of the mod but it jumps up by £15 if u pay by PayPal or by cc/debit card.

Try MAP

Tried that code but doesn't seem to do anything, price still stays the same.

Meh at £64 I might as well buy it from a uk retailer for a little bit more. At least it will get to me faster and should anything go wrong, it's easier to replace or fix.

Back
Top Bottom