***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Like they were destined to be together :p

IMG_20170114_202126.jpg

Cheers mate for the advice, I'll have a look into what you just mentioned. But I'll also wait to see if anyone else has any advice before deciding on what to do.

Nicotine
PG
VG
Bottles
Syringes
Gloves
Clean area

I would reccomend one shots to start with, most of the time they will have a reccomended mix ratio, lots of apps and websites to help with the recipe. Its honestly a lot easier than you first think :)

20170114_220305.jpg

I've probably got about 200/300ml of juice made up at the moment, ive spent less than £30 on everything to make that and have enough left over to make another 500ml.

Cheers Parmesan for the info there. So where would be the best place to get all this stuff from?? Also bottles, nicotine, pg and vg?? What types do i need to get me started??

No idea on what I need and how many/much I need lol.

I get my vg/pg and nicotine from darkstar vapour, normally grab syringes from there as well. One shots wise there are so many places, take a look at

Kaveman juice
Driphacks
Flavourboss
Chefs flavours

To many to list :) I get bottles from various places, depends how many and what size you want. I mostly mix in 60ml bottles, but plan to start doing larger quantities so will be doing in 500ml bottles then separating into smaller when needed. Normally a 30ml one shot will make about 200ml of actual juice.

Rough idea of what you need to make 60ml of juice from a driphacks oneshot

Screenshot_20170115_000018.png

Last edited:
10% jackfruit tpa
8% blackberry tpa
1% sour tpa

It's a clone of seduce juice blackjack that I've been enjoying for the past few months and anyone I've given samples of it to has also loved it too.

Anybody that likes a fresh flavourful fruity juice should love this, can be a shake and vape but after a couple of days it's really shines

Sounds right up my street, will try this one, just gonna order some bits!

Thanks again Parmesan, I'll have a look at what you put above. I'll probably start with 60ml juice but what I want to win for is enough to last me awhile before having to mix more up.

Nicotine
PG
VG
Bottles
Syringes
Gloves
Clean area

I would reccomend one shots to start with, most of the time they will have a reccomended mix ratio, lots of apps and websites to help with the recipe. Its honestly a lot easier than you first think :)

20170114_220305.jpg

I've probably got about 200/300ml of juice made up at the moment, ive spent less than £30 on everything to make that and have enough left over to make another 500ml.
Going to start this myself...only thing lost on a little is the Nicotine...what am I looking for there?

Going to start this myself...only thing lost on a little is the Nicotine...what am I looking for there?

Darkstar vapour, best place in my opinion! 100ml of 7.2%/72mg nicotine with delivery for £9.49. My advice if you plan to keep making your own juice after TPD drops is stock up! get a litre or two and split it into smaller glass bottles and pop it in the freezer to extend the life. After a few little sums earlier its going to get almost twice as expensive having to buy the little 10ml nicotine shots :(

I am having some trouble here... I NEED a matching drip-tip for my Pandora Mod... I've contacted the usual suspects (Vince, Big, Dibley) and no-one has anything...
Do you guys have any idea where I can get one? It HAS to fit flush on my Rose3...
ukcy82A.jpg

kxr0IZd.jpg

Darkstar vapour, best place in my opinion! 100ml of 7.2%/72mg nicotine with delivery for £9.49. My advice if you plan to keep making your own juice after TPD drops is stock up! get a litre or two and split it into smaller glass bottles and pop it in the freezer to extend the life. After a few little sums earlier its going to get almost twice as expensive having to buy the little 10ml nicotine shots :(

Darkstar sell 4x250ml 7.2% freezer packs :)

I am having some trouble here... I NEED a matching drip-tip for my Pandora Mod... I've contacted the usual suspects (Vince, Big, Dibley) and no-one has anything...
Do you guys have any idea where I can get one? It HAS to fit flush on my Rose3...
ukcy82A.jpg

kxr0IZd.jpg

Might not be what you're after as its a stubby tip...Wotofo have a range of tips that have a similar design...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10025595/5561403-authentic-wotofo-wide-bore-510-drip-tip

Hit the drop down at the side to see the other variations. I have a 5 and a 7 (orange and blue), find them very comfortable :)

E: FT is the only place I've found that sells them.

Nicotine
PG
VG
Bottles
Syringes
Gloves
Clean area

20170114_220305.jpg

Been thinking of giving Drip Hacks a shot - let me know what TOWK is like as I've been eyeing that up as well as I couple of their slush variants.

When is that happening? Just so I can bulk buy some nic

I've unfortunattely got back into the habit of smoking and the only way i managed to ut it out before was vaping so I'm back in this thread.

Things have moved on a lot so I could use some advice. I'm more of a MTL guy but am open to the possibility of switching to DTL so was thinking of covering all bases and seeing what I prefer and I also wanted to try squonking so with that in mind I was considering getting the following:

Smok G-priv 220 ( for use with 2 tanks one MTL one DTL)
Aspire Nautilus X for MTL
A Frankenskull clone for Sqounking with either a Hobo Drifter or SXK Hadaly
A sub ohm tank maybe the Smok TFV8

Any suggestions?

Also am I going to need anything else (other than batteries, juice, wick and coils)?

I've unfortunattely got back into the habit of smoking and the only way i managed to ut it out before was vaping so I'm back in this thread.

Things have moved on a lot so I could use some advice. I'm more of a MTL guy but am open to the possibility of switching to DTL so was thinking of covering all bases and seeing what I prefer and I also wanted to try squonking so with that in mind I was considering getting the following:

Smok G-priv 220 ( for use with 2 tanks one MTL one DTL)
Aspire Nautilus X for MTL
A Frankenskull clone for Sqounking with either a Hobo Drifter or SXK Hadaly
A sub ohm tank maybe the Smok TFV8

Any suggestions?

Also am I going to need anything else (other than batteries, juice, wick and coils)?

i use a Aspire Nautilus X for MTL but keep to 50/50 juice as i found 80/20 way to strong in the Nautilus X, for my mod i use the Atlantis evo tank and pleased with it, nice flavor and clouds.
a friend of mine just bought the smok alien kit and thats very good for around £60

Back
Top Bottom