***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Movkin disguiser arrived, squonk part is due tomorrow or sat, not a bad mod at all so far, slightly bigger then the rx200, TC appears surprisingly well tuned in (in SS and ti at least!).

Soooo excited for the squonk part to arrive though so I don't have to keep topping up this superb RDA every 7-8 pulls!

Going to make a Passion Pink and a Sweet Cherry Menthol to start with and ease me into the process :)

FA Cherry

FA Menthol Arctic

FA Strawberry

FA Vanilla

FA Pear

FA Custard

If you haven't already I'd download HICs tasting notes from http://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html.

It has pretty much every single FA concentrate going, with recommended percentages and what they mix well with.

Be interested to hear how you get on though, let me know if you need any help!

If you haven't already I'd download HICs tasting notes from http://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html.

It has pretty much every single FA concentrate going, with recommended percentages and what they mix well with.

Be interested to hear how you get on though, let me know if you need any help!

Thanks Gee, appreciated :)

What are peoples favourite recipes? Read the thread top to bottom last night but there aren't too many on here!

CAP Sweet Strawberry - 7%
CAP Sweet Tangerine - 5%
CAP Juicy Peach - 5%

FA Apple Fuji - 4%
FA Forest Fruits - 3%

FA Cola - 3%
FA Black Cherry - 3%

FA Mandarin - 3%
FA Vienna Cream - 2%

FA Watermelon - 4%
FA Kiwi - 3%
FA Marshmellow - 0.5%

Just a few off the top of my head that are in my regular rotation.

10% jackfruit tpa
8% blackberry tpa
1% sour tpa

It's a clone of seduce juice blackjack that I've been enjoying for the past few months and anyone I've given samples of it to has also loved it too.

Anybody that likes a fresh flavourful fruity juice should love this, can be a shake and vape but after a couple of days it's really shines

Fogstar VTC6's arrived, very impressed with the whole service tbh.

Ordered at 7am, dispatched by 9.45am, arrived in 2 days on their cheapest delivery option, batteries come very neatly packed, i'll take some pics :D

Oh they also send you spare wraps and insulators too...

E: Pic...

IMG_20170114_123823.jpg

Last edited:
My FT order that was dispatched on the 29th November or when it was finally arrived! So now I have 2x Smoant Battlestars, haha.

Anyone with the Goblin Mini V3?
Just done a quick build using the single deck with 0.40 5 wrap claptons and im not impressed are people using the dual coil deck?
Might not have helped but ive been vaping the supreme all morning so it might just be that making it seem underwhelming but the flavour isnt as good as the serpent mini and i had read good things about it.

So the Mini arrived..so happy with it, SO much more easier to build on and might give a duel coil a go now...this is the kinda thing I should have bought from the start.

Web2_zpsn1tuylat.jpg

then I went outside and it fell out of my pocket.....

Web1_zpsoilhbrcl.jpg

FML!

Last edited:
Some more DIY Juice this morning, Two flavours courtesy of Driphacks!

Jotun's Wrath - A really Fruity Menthol type flavour, real nasal passage opener! Steep time was reccomended between 7-14 days. but is perfectly okay as a Shake and Vape

The One Who Knocks - The classic Crystal Meth/Heisenberg flavour ;) Not tried yet, going to steep for a week!

IMG_20170114_151821_996.jpg

IMG_20170114_152525_390.jpg

Drip hacks looks good looks like i will be buying my next shots from them...got a litre and a half of juice steeping at the moment though, i went all in for my first batches.

Both are very tasty, straight up shake and vapes. Will be giving both a couple more hours breathing and then a week to steep just to see how the flavour goes.

I've got a couple of bottles of kaveman one shots steeping as well, the cake pops came out great, even for a flavour that was supposed to steep for 4 weeks... was dissapointed with the both the slush flavours i got as they have both gone very dull and flavourless. Not sure if I've done something wrong or not, stuck to the 15% ratio as advertised.

Long shot but does anyone know where I can get the Innokin Pebble without the tank, just the battery on its own? Everywhere just seems to sell the kit

Right seeing as I'm spending a fortune in e juices, since giving up cigs I haven't really saved much as it's all going on juices.

So now playing with the idea of mixing my own juices. But have absolutely no clue what I need to get started etc.

At the moment I'm vaping the popular Malaysian e juices ie nasty juices and monsta vapes. Both are menthol based juices or I think they call it koolada??

So if I could get a set up and get as close to those juices as possible then I'd save myself a ton load more money in the long run.

Anyone give me some pointers or somewhere I can get myself set up.

Thanks.

Yas i was in the same boat as you and have only just started myself, the best thing to do is look into one shots so the flavour is already mixed then you just have to add vg/pg and Nic, new laws are soon coming in which mean getting nic in a high strength is going to be a right hassle, so a lot of people are stocking up now.
What i have done is bought a vg/pg/nic mix so all i have to do is add the flavour shot, the flavour shots from Flavour art cost about £4 for 10ml and if you make at 10% will give you 100Ml of juice, the base mix i got TMB notes £20 for a litre. (most DIYers will buy separate VG PG and Nic but being new at this i wanted to keep my mixing as simple as possible)
Im sure some of the more experienced members will have better advice but thats what im doing at the moment.

hehe yeah i would ive only been at it for a month, but ive made 5 flavours up and only one of em is unvapeable :) my next batch will be my own flavour mix but ive got about 6 months juice already mixed up, i got a bit carried away and mixed up 500ml batches.

Back
Top Bottom