***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

iBottle has just charged me £12 for delivery. WTH?!

Trying it again it gives a message at the top saying Invalid shipping method, though it went through on Paypal, have emailed asking them to cancel the order, stuff that!

Last edited:
Where is that shopping list from? I normally pay £6.40 for a l of VG. Is that watered down with distilled water or just pure VG?
I get my wire from stealthvape. You can get one and get another free.

Pure VG from Darkstar. Good quality too.

iBottle has just charged me £12 for delivery. WTH?!

Trying it again it gives a message at the top saying Invalid shipping method, though it went through on Paypal, have emailed asking them to cancel the order, stuff that!

I never paid that much! Was £4 max iirc.

E: Just checked and it shows £4.75 for me. That's with 50 bottles though, I don't buy anything smaller, haha.

Last edited:
Pure VG from Darkstar. Good quality too.

I never paid that much! Was £4 max iirc.

Unless they think Belfast is in the middle east!?..looking on amazon to go along with my bits and bobs order.

Went for these flavours to try out/ mix a bit of each from Flavour Art.

Sweet Flavourings 10ml
Sweet Flavour: Custard

Sweet Flavourings 10ml
Sweet Flavour: Vanilla bourbon

Fruit Flavourings 10ml
Fruit Flavour: Banana

Blended Flavourings 10ml
Blended Flavour: Custard Pi 3.14 - A Variation....not sure what this one is about, seemed interesting though lol.

Confused on what wire to buy though, theirs a crazy amount.

That's everything ordered now. except the wire.

ALos, what a good calculator to work it out for grams?.....had one but lost the site.

Last edited:
Unless they think Belfast is in the middle east!?..looking on amazon to go along with my bits and bobs order.

Went for these flavours to try out/ mix a bit of each from Flavour Art.

Sweet Flavourings 10ml
Sweet Flavour: Custard

Sweet Flavourings 10ml
Sweet Flavour: Vanilla bourbon

Fruit Flavourings 10ml
Fruit Flavour: Banana

Blended Flavourings 10ml
Blended Flavour: Custard Pi 3.14 - A Variation....not sure what this one is about, seemed interesting though lol.

Confused on what wire to buy though, theirs a crazy amount.

That's everything ordered now. except the wire.

ALos, what a good calculator to work it out for grams?.....had one but lost the site.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

Everything is ordered now except Coils and Juice, does anyone have any recommendations for premade coils that will work really well in the t8v8 RBA? Also Kanthal or SS?

I'm looking at getting some really good ones as with proper care they'll last a while and came across the type of thing I'm after here: http://www.juice-junkie.co.uk/product-category/coils/

Finally what are the most popular juices these days as last time I vaped it was all about GVC and snake oil but looking to get into diy with the costs.

Does anyone reccommend a place to get some half decent juice? Im eyeing up jackamoo and vapegoo at the minute.

Vapegoo have a deal of 4x100ml mixes for £30 which is decent but i've ready over on Planet of the vapes they are hit and miss?

Jackamoo is my number one, their quality surpasses anything else Ive tried so far.

Jackamoo is my number one, their quality surpasses anything else Ive tried so far.

I can't speak for Jackamoo but I've used Vapegoo quite a bit, whatever juice you get I'd recommend trying out the 30ml version first, they are always hit or miss with me, but most I've found need a good few weeks steeping.

Over 'budget' juice-ers are Novavapes, small selection of juice to choose from but I've never had a bad bottle off them THINK you can still use 30OFF for 30% off.

Can anyone recommend some good wire for a single coil build for a mini serpant?..spent some time looking but theirs that many different types im a bit lost.

Their pg nic is half the price of cig-eliquid.co.uk. Have you tried it?

I get all of my DIY supplies from Darkstar. Probably the best quality Nic I've had. Pirates Vape is good too but it's expensive.

I know Darkstar supply some of the UK liquid vendors.

Can anyone recommend some good wire for a single coil build for a mini serpant?..spent some time looking but theirs that many different types im a bit lost.

What resistance are you looking for? What mod are you using? I think I posted before when you asked. I'd get a roll of 24g and 26g.

Use the coil calculator on http://www.steam-engine.org/ to figure out a build.

Hey guys, I just want to check before I put a order in on fogstar.

Will either the Sony VTC6 or Samsung 30Q batteries be OK for use in my Smok alien? Normally use Samsung 25r's but would like batteries to last a little longer. I normally vape between 50-65 watts at most.

Thanks.

Both will be absolutely fine, most 18650 batteries are fine in regulated mods ike the alien, you only really need to start doing proper research when you use unregulated mods :)

If you ever want any more information on specific batteries have a look at mooch on facebook.

Thanks for that. I had a little look at mooch's guides but it was a lot to take in! Just ordered the Samsung 30Q's :)

To summarise, not much in it between the vtc 6, 30Q and HG2, he rates all roughly with a CDR of 19-20A at 3000mah, iirc the vtc6 hit slightly harder - less voltage drop by a small margin.

Bottom line, can't go wrong with any of the three.

Recently wanted to get back to vaping, took my ego one out of the drawer and it is kaput for some reason. Can anyone recommend a replacement for around £40? Or can I just buy any old other battery bit and screw my tank(?) thing on to that?

Whenever I go on vape shop sites I find myself staring blankly completely clueless, any advice appreciated

Just realised I've pretty much vaped nothing but Heisenberg for the past 12 months (mixed from concentrate). Need some other suggestions - any good concentrates you like?

Back
Top Bottom