***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Too much of a risk with built in batteries imo, I'd much rather have a single/dual cell mod than some crap quality LiPo.

I prefer the baby beast over the standard cleito for flavour and clouds, that is depending on what coils you use in the baby beast

Ooh, I like the look of that, bought!

Currently have a v1 Crown and a Cleito, prefer the Cleito (especially as top filling doesn't leak like with the Crown), and if the Smok is better, bring it on!

Which coils are your preferred?

I will be using it with a VTC Mini and a RX200

Ooh, I like the look of that, bought!

Currently have a v1 Crown and a Cleito, prefer the Cleito (especially as top filling doesn't leak like with the Crown), and if the Smok is better, bring it on!

Which coils are your preferred?

I will be using it with a VTC Mini and a RX200

to be fair i think they are all good.

my favourite is the V8 Baby-X4 Quadruple Core 0.15ohm

Liking the look of the wotofo troll RTA!!

Evic primo 200w looks good too, basically a dual 18650 vtc mini.

3fvape reputable? The have the troll RTA in stock for $25

Last edited:
I use Sub Ohm kits, so I don't build, and have no intention to.

Im after a new mod, and I've found the Eleaf Ipower 80w mod, with a 5000MaH battery.

Im put off by mods that require 2 or 3 18650 batteries for the faff of charging them, and cost of batteries.

If I were to go for an external battery mod I'd probably go for an RX200 and a Cleito Maxi 120, but if I went for the Eleaf id probably get a TFV8 baby or standard cleito and run around 60w.

Do I need a higher power mod? I currently use an Innokin disrupter 50w mod with a kangertech protank 4 and feel the flavour output is terrible in comparison to higher powered mods. cloud output is fine, great for what it is, I tend to take 5-6 second drags and chain vape on breaks at work, so i want something to give me great taste output (cleitos with a 0.4 coil will)
All im after is decent cloud output (I do enjoy blowing the odd smoke ring) and flavour and hit. i use a 70/30 homebrew mix. cheers!

i just bought the eleaf i power and its pretty good, it lasts me all day, i use the aspire nautilus x for mtl and the aspire atlantis evo for dtl, i dont think theres much difference between the evo or cleito for flavor and clouds

Anyone have any hands on experience with the following dual 18650 mods?

Asmodus minikin v2 (touchscreen)

Or

Vapedroid c2 D1

Vapedroid getting solid reviews as has the asmodus. Still not sure on which to go for.

Haven't directly used either but boil it down to two things...

Cost, minkin v2 is almost half the price of the c2d1.

Functionality, the c2d1 is DNA 167 (250 chip), thus has limitless options in comparison to the Minikin.

If you're not big on TC builds, go for the Minikin would be my advise, though at £75, there are plenty of cheaper alternatives like the smoant battlestar...

Haven't directly used either but boil it down to two things...

Cost, minkin v2 is almost half the price of the c2d1.

Functionality, the c2d1 is DNA 167 (250 chip), thus has limitless options in comparison to the Minikin.

If you're not big on TC builds, go for the Minikin would be my advise, though at £75, there are plenty of cheaper alternatives like the smoant battlestar...

Agreed.
Cheers

Or

Vapedroid c2 D1

Vapedroid getting solid reviews as has the asmodus. Still not sure on which to go for.

Again, not used either myself but lots of people online/facbook really liking the minikin, not seen much from anyone about the vapedroid

Or

Vapedroid c2 D1

I had the Minikin v1.5 but I sold it. It's a nice size and feels great in the hand but I felt it didn't perform very well. The chip (GX120) doesn't make your batteries last longer either, it just discharges them to ~3.1/3.2v instead of the usual 3.3/3.4v.

If you're after a good dual 18650 device, look at the Smoant Battlestar. I use one for my daily carry and it's great. Really happy with it.

What do you DIY mixers use to dilute your VG with? I have been using distilled water from Klassikool. But im wondering if there are better.

I don't dilute mine. I get the pure VG from Darkstar.

I just received my Darkstar order :)

The VG is very thick. Maybe ill mix up a small batch with non diluted vg and see how it goes.
Ill be using about 70% VG and 30%PG. My nic mix is also PG based. Hopefully the PG will dilute it a bit.

10% jackfruit tpa
8% blackberry tpa
1% sour tpa

It's a clone of seduce juice blackjack that I've been enjoying for the past few months and anyone I've given samples of it to has also loved it too.

Made up a 10ml trial batch yesterday morning, tried a little this morning and it's great! Will make a bigger batch tonight :D

I just received my Darkstar order :)

The VG is very thick. Maybe ill mix up a small batch with non diluted vg and see how it goes.
Ill be using about 70% VG and 30%PG. My nic mix is also PG based. Hopefully the PG will dilute it a bit.

You don't need to dilute your VG with any distilled water etc. As soon as you add the concentrates, your Nic and PG, it'll soon thin out.

If you're struggling to work with your VG (if it's cold etc.), let it sit in a bowl of warm water for about 10 minutes to heat up. It goes to sort of cooking oil consistency when it's warm.

I had the Minikin v1.5 but I sold it. It's a nice size and feels great in the hand but I felt it didn't perform very well. The chip (GX120) doesn't make your batteries last longer either, it just discharges them to ~3.1/3.2v instead of the usual 3.3/3.4v.

If you're after a good dual 18650 device, look at the Smoant Battlestar. I use one for my daily carry and it's great. Really happy with it.

People seem to rate the smok alien better than the battlestar, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom