***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Quick questions to the more expierenced vapers that have been doing it for over a year and have had eliquid bottles for over a year.

1. How do you store ejuice that you want to use in say a years or mores time and what methods worked out best for you and retained the flavor over time.

2. Quick google and reading a few sites they either say store in freezer/fridge or keep well away from the fridge and freezer as that can damage the flavor and cause condensation at the top of the bottles and empty walls and can grow microbes even that pg is antimicrobial.

3. Also they state some flavors can crystallize and get damaged (which flavors not mentioned).

Personally imo wouldnt be comfortable keeping most ejuice for over a year, i have noticed from personal expierence (elements pink lemonade) faded quite a lot when i tried a nearly full bottle i found at the back of my vape cupboard thats was about 10 months after i first opened it. This could have been caused by it being opened in the first place and the air oxidising it over such a long period.
If a bottle remains unopened, it could be fine, but i normally never leave it that long lol.
Most now have a Best Before date as a guide.

I have been vaping for 4 years now, and mixing my own for 3 years+.
Btw, just wanted to say hi, i lurk in here now and again, but used to be more active the the first version of this thread lol

Soldato
Still waiting to pick up the Lost Vape Therion 166 but trying to find my preferred colour scheme in stock at a reasonable price is somewhat troublesome!

Goon LP is down to £39 on 528 Customs. One of the best looking RDA's (aesthetically) in my opinion but why did they not just use the original Goon build deck? :o Think I'm going to listen to all the negativity on this one and swerve it unless the price continues to drop.

Caporegime
Ordered another Obs Engine Nano. Really liking this tank. It just doesn't leak no matter how I leave my mod.
If it wasn't such a fugly tank id order one myself:p.

At one point I was close to ordering one because I couldn't for the life of me, get hold of a silver serpent mini. Then a member on here found one for me so ended up going for that.

Still may order one though, heard nothing but good things about it. Just a shame it's so damn ugly.

Associate
After a few days with the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 and the TFV12 on top, safe to say its an absolute beast! Clouds for days compared to the Smok Alien, yet to test it with my Troll V2, but can imagine it being a beast with that too :p

Associate
After a few days with the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 and the TFV12 on top, safe to say its an absolute beast! Clouds for days compared to the Smok Alien, yet to test it with my Troll V2, but can imagine it being a beast with that too :p

What batteries are you using pal? Also, what ratio mix, 70/30 or 80/20? Only reason I ask is I'm considering the very same setup myself.

Associate
What batteries are you using pal? Also, what ratio mix, 70/30 or 80/20? Only reason I ask is I'm considering the very same setup myself.

I have LG HG2's in at the moment and there is 70/30 juice in there at the moment, but I only have the X4 coil as my T12 burnt out, just getting my usage out of this before I put another T12 in...
I was uhmming and aahhhing for ages over getting the LVT DNA250, but saw it on a flash sale and nabbed it in black, stuck my fully blacked out TFV12 ontop and it looks sickkk! Ill upload a photo in 5

Associate
I have LG HG2's in at the moment and there is 70/30 juice in there at the moment, but I only have the X4 coil as my T12 burnt out, just getting my usage out of this before I put another T12 in...
I was uhmming and aahhhing for ages over getting the LVT DNA250, but saw it on a flash sale and nabbed it in black, stuck my fully blacked out TFV12 ontop and it looks sickkk! Ill upload a photo in 5

Cool thanks mate. I actually bought a Think Vape 250w but had to return it. Loved the look of it but the fire button wasnt seated right, kept autofiring! Now still torn between Triade and Finder. Those (nonfunctional) heatsinks on the Finder look awesome...

HTB1RBytPXXXXXbqXFXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg

Soldato
Nothing a bit of paper towels won't solve :p.

But that Finder mod does look pretty sweet, I can feel another itch in my wallet incoming. Geezus my missus is going to kill me if I buy one of those, well either that or just laugh at me for buying more than I need.

maybe i'm biased because atm my daily is the tfv8 with 22/32 fused claptons which you can either leak occasionally or get dry hits constantly, its so bad atm i literally have to take the tank off the mod and hold it in towels whilst it fills and leaks up enough to get a vacumn going

Back
Top Bottom