***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Yeah i didnt double up the cotton just fully stuffed the holes, could see hiw it would help with smaller coils, i realy tried with the troll as people on here and reviews said it was a flavour beast.

To be fair mate, it seems more a 50/50 split. I know a fair few people on here (including myself) found it massively underwhelming.

Caporegime
Hello again. Was in here a while ago asking advise about which e-cig to get my GF.

Fancy a dabble myself now but still know next to nothing about e-cigs. After a quick read it sounds like a MTL would be better for a newbie?

One thing my GF told me about hers was it being slightly tricky to refill and very slight leakage, then I came across the Siren GTA (in this thread) which seems a good and affordable tank. My question is will this fit only certain e-cigs? Is there a simple MTL e-cig that someone could recommend to go with this?

Permabanned
Hello again. Was in here a while ago asking advise about which e-cig to get my GF.

Fancy a dabble myself now but still know next to nothing about e-cigs. After a quick read it sounds like a MTL would be better for a newbie?

One thing my GF told me about hers was it being slightly tricky to refill and very slight leakage, then I came across the Siren GTA (in this thread) which seems a good and affordable tank. My question is will this fit only certain e-cigs? Is there a simple MTL e-cig that someone could recommend to go with this?

Aspire have just released the 'Nautilius 2'. Judging from what I've heard at my local brick and mortar, people are really digging it!

Aspires products are ridiculously popular so you should be able to get it at most places.

Caporegime
Would be great if I could pick something up today, think there's a shop near my work.

Looking into the Nautilus 2, thanks. Just need to find an accompanying e-cig/base.

EDIT - so I need to get a tank and battery with a 510 connection thread?

EDIT 2 - ah thanks, found the kit.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Would be great if I could pick something up today, think there's a shop near my work.

Looking into the Nautilus 2, thanks. Just need to find an accompanying e-cig/base.

It actually comes as a kit I believe...

Yes! It's called the 'Zelos kit'.

If they don't stock that then just ask for a good 20-50 watt mod with an internal battery to accompany the tank. Shouldn't cost you much I'd have thought.

Soldato
not too keen on internal batteries- they're neat and handy, but when the battery dies it dies, and in a world where things like the istick pico exists the light and handy aspect kinda dries up.

going down the road- always have a backup, the day a mod dies is a bad day indeed.

Permabanned
not too keen on internal batteries- they're neat and handy, but when the battery dies it dies, and in a world where things like the istick pico exists the light and handy aspect kinda dries up.

going down the road- always have a backup, the day a mod dies is a bad day indeed.

I think for absolute beginners an internal battery is fine. Keeps the initial cost down and you don't have to mess about taking chargers and spare batteries everywhere with you.

Say that, you can always charge something like the Pico via usb... but still xD

Caporegime
How does one go about making their own liquid? Surely you need to acquire lots of different components and it's a little delicate?

Found the Zelos kit in stock down the road, will report back later :)

Permabanned
How does one go about making their own liquid? Surely you need to acquire lots of different components and it's a little delicate?

Gee kindly a written tutorial which is pinned to the first post in this thread. Very easy to understand :)

Soldato
I think for absolute beginners an internal battery is fine. Keeps the initial cost down and you don't have to mess about taking chargers and spare batteries everywhere with you.

Say that, you can always charge something like the Pico via usb... but still xD

Yeah, the pico really is ideal for this sort of thing, an external charger being reccommended rather than required. At least you get the choice, and can swap out batteries as opposed to waiting for an hour to charge.

Tbh with good batteries a pico is hardly going to need a lunchbox of batteries, i can get a days vaping with a tfv4 mini on a single battery so a nautilis will probably last a week :D

Cost is a relative factor, but my answer to that would be would you give me £1000 and i can all but guarantee you'll hate smoking in a year?

Gee

Gee

Soldato

As above. Check the 1st post in this thread and you'll find my guide.

Gimme a shout if you need any further help.

Soldato
Wismec Theorem RDA
£7.50

@

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/wismec-theorem.html

Have 2 of them they are great little tanks and great offer they were reduced to £15 recently but now £7.50 for a few days so grab them while you can. Handy little MTL if you set the air flow right, I use it for tobacco vapes mostly as the flavour really shines on it.

They have a bunch more stuff here on dicount so check it out before they go:-

https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/offers-and-discounts/clearance.html

DON'T get the Wismec Cylin RTA terrible tank and if you enjoy leaks even when set up right then grab it but stay well clear if I was you. Check all the reviews they all say the same thing AVOID.

Caporegime
Right so re coiled and wicked my pharoah rta this morning.

This time I stuck a chinese alien coil, demon killer one. Had a spare one lying around 4mm I think. Sitting at .39ohms on my g priv mod. Anyhow filled it up with more nasty juice wicked haze juice and now it's starting to shine with flavour. Still tonnes of clouds but flavour is so much better.

So I guess the bigger the coil, they better it performs. Got bottom airflow open and top one is closed...closed my juice flow control to about half way and it's impressive.

As others have said it's a heavy tank and it's quite tall even without the extension juice well on it.

Excellent tank so far, really well built but I still prefer my serpent mini's for flavour, but now it's not such a huge difference between the 2.

Soldato
Keep it in a dark cupboard, only thing that go's in the fridge and freezer is my 72mg pg nic, got a 40ml bottle in the fridge that gets used then the rest is stored in amber glass bottles in the freezer.

I cant really say how long things last when stored, I tend to go through 150-200ml or so a week so it doesn't stay stored long :p

Thanks yes I stuck them in a drawer in a cupboard today that never gets open and always stays very cool.

Dear god what did I do really buying over 500 30ml bottles and then having over 60 x 30ml of premium liquid already of other flavours and then my DIY stuff :eek::rolleyes:.. Ohh well just have to pray they don't go bad over time, I have enough stuff now I worked out to vape for over 4 years at the rate I'm currently vaping..

Need to start chugging like you pgi947 :D or over 16 liters of ejuice may go bad.. Well this will be a great experiment, may try some in a fridge and some in a freezer and see if they change in any way, will start with like maybe 5 bottles in fridge and 5 in freezer and test them once a month compared to the ones in the draws and cool cupboard.

Soldato
1. Anywhere that's out of direct light/heat.
2. Only thing I store in my fridge/freezer is my Nic. E-liquid you want to be kept 'dry'.
3. If a flavour crystalises, put it in a warm bowl of water for 30 seconds or so and give it a shake. Continue til crystals have dissolved.

__

Out of interest what were the juices you bought? Could probably give you some tips on what concentrates to use etc.

Thanks for the advice :).. I will get back to you in 4 years on how to make some up DIY if they stop making them but for now I worked out I have over 16 litres of ejuice that I need to go threw before making any more lol.. Prays to the ejuice gods they don't spoil in that time.:D

Ohh man what did I do really, must have had a mad moment yesterday really, ohh well lets also hope I don't go off the flavours or that will be tragic, but they are 2 of the best juices I tasted from over 100's of premiums and I found they normally only get better with time so they maybe amazing in 4 years time and then the worst part will be I will buy more if they still sell them and have to wait 4 years for them to steep to that level again if they are good at 4 years that is.

Will see i'm a bit shocked at the amount of juice when it came today, over 500 bottles all 30ml and then I had over 60 not even opened 30ml other juices then my DIY stuff. .. May have to open a vaping shop to sell some off :D. Well my only real concern is they may go bad , if not it was a great investment i'm sure I won't go off these and if I did I just puff on other stuff till the kick for them comes back, but they are my all day vapes and love them. I normally have 7 tanks on the go with each with a different flavour so I rarely get bored of a flavour and learned the hard way about vapers tongue too from vaping same juice too much so now I keep 7 flavours on the go to not cause that problem again (total noob mistake the vapers tongue thing but got some great advice from you guys here and has done the trick, drink more water and don't vape same flavour for too long :)).

Permabanned

So I guess the bigger the coil, they better it performs. Got bottom airflow open and top one is closed...closed my juice flow control to about half way and it's impressive.

As others have said it's a heavy tank and it's quite tall even without the extension juice well on it.

Excellent tank so far, really well built but I still prefer my serpent mini's for flavour, but now it's not such a huge difference between the 2.

Yep, that's generally what I've found. Wouldn't dream of putting anything less ambitious then a twisted coil in it and even then...

Only thing I don't like about it is that top airflow. Even open a fraction destroys the flavour and the control ring on mine has little to no resistance. Get's turned by accident all the time! Flavour is spot on though most of the time! Such a balanced, dense vapour.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Thanks for the advice :).. I will get back to you in 4 years on how to make some up DIY if they stop making them but for now I worked out I have over 16 litres of ejuice that I need to go threw before making any more lol.. Prays to the ejuice gods they don't spoil in that time.:D

Ohh man what did I do really, must have had a mad moment yesterday really, ohh well lets also hope I don't go off the flavours or that will be tragic, but they are 2 of the best juices I tasted from over 100's of premiums and I found they normally only get better with time so they maybe amazing in 4 years time and then the worst part will be I will buy more if they still sell them and have to wait 4 years for them to steep to that level again if they are good at 4 years that is.

Will see i'm a bit shocked at the amount of juice when it came today, over 500 bottles all 30ml and then I had over 60 not even opened 30ml other juices then my DIY stuff. .. May have to open a vaping shop to sell some off :D. Well my only real concern is they may go bad , if not it was a great investment i'm sure I won't go off these and if I did I just puff on other stuff till the kick for them comes back, but they are my all day vapes and love them. I normally have 7 tanks on the go with each with a different flavour so I rarely get bored of a flavour and learned the hard way about vapers tongue too from vaping same juice too much so now I keep 7 flavours on the go to not cause that problem again (total noob mistake the vapers tongue thing but got some great advice from you guys here and has done the trick, drink more water and don't vape same flavour for too long :)).

What juices did you buy in the end?

Associate
So who is ready for Vapejam this weekend?

I'm all charged up, got my pico with the Smok spirals tank and my kbox120 with the RH mini.

Aiming to walk away with a squonker and RDA to go with it. The Council of Vapor Wraith kit looks good for me. The deck is not the best but I can do single or dual coils. Hoping the hardware is being offered with good discounts! Plus this is my first vaping event and looking forward to it.
Would like to meet Dean the vaping biker as I enjoy his YouTube channel.
May get a RH X RDA too.... Yes I like CoV!

Have a good eve all.

Back
Top Bottom