***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Yeah i'm doing something badly wrong then, anything north of 30 and it dry burns like crazy.

Iirc its 5wraps of 3mm 26/32 clapton i have in there atm, with wicks just shy of the bottom of the wells.

Funny i've always had better luck wicking rba decks for regular tanks than dedicated ones.

Soldato
Anyone have any thoughts on the Minikin V2 and its temp control, like the looks of the mod and currently using kanthal, but would like to dip my toes into temp control if i fancy it, heard the 1.5 wasnt that good according to tests, so hopefully someone knows about the V2.

Soldato
I sold my Minikin V2 as it TC was useless, it does not give any feedback to show if it is actually working, but you know when it throttles as it cuts the power off dead...

Vapemail:
0w1kUqL.jpg

Soldato
Don
OP
My Aspire Nautilus coils packaging has now changed to meet regs, "This product contains nicotine...".

That's actually for US regs, not EU/UK.
The US stuff is really, really stupid. Stuff either has to carry the above warning or "Warning, this product is made from Tobacco". Batteries for example have to carry to tobacco warning if marketed to vapers.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Has anyone had any issues with the nic from Darkstar? Just made up a batch and its very harsh. I mixed the nic like crazy before separating in to bottles and storing in the freezer. Made up another batch without the nic and its fine :/

Never had a bad batch from DS. Drop them an email.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Minikin V2 and its temp control, like the looks of the mod and currently using kanthal, but would like to dip my toes into temp control if i fancy it, heard the 1.5 wasnt that good according to tests, so hopefully someone knows about the V2.

Anything Asmodus makes is crap. I had a Minikin v1.5 and sold it.

Opus bt 3100, on ft, in stock, fairly sure if it can wait a few days you can save 10% too!

This x1000

Soldato
Is this the c3100 charger I should be getting? This is almost the same price as FT.
9D450505-121B-44E0-AD42-66C64C9D52C0_zpsrntpnqt4.jpg

Associate
Hi lads. Sorry i can't trawl through 200 pages to find it so hoping someone can reply to this haha.

I'm wanting to start mixing. I've a few flavours in mind so hoping someone can provide links for recipes or instructions.

I'm hoping to make a iced Fanta flavour, grape soda, coca cola, and just any menthol sweet vapes.

I know i need VG and PG, but that's about it. I'm a dummy. I've got loads of 100ml bottles and I'll have syringes and will buy the supplies from wherever you guys recommend. Wanting to make 500ml-1 litre batches at a time if i can. Some advice is appreciated! Cheers.

PS it's for sub-ohm'ing at 60w and above, up to 160w, if this makes a difference at all.

Back
Top Bottom