***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I'm after some ideas for mixing liquid. Rather than the sensible thing of looking for a recipe and then buying ingredients I bought a load of FA apple pie, cinnamon, brown sugar and sweetener from Darkstar and just had a go at mixing myself. Rather predictably the results were revolting. Any ideas on what I could do with these flavours and what weights to use that would make a decent batch? Cheers :)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
70vg/30pg 3% nic with 10% apple pie, 2% cinnamon, 1% brown sugar and 1% sweetener. Tasted awful

That explains why it tasted awful, 10% FA Apple Pie and 2% (assuming FA) Cinnamon is FAR too strong. I've posted this in here multiple times, if you're using FA concentrates, download the tasting notes PDF that HIC (HeadInClouds) did to look for the mixing percentages. It's on the 1st page of this thread in my mixing guide.

Try (all FA) 4% Apple Pie and 2% Marzipan. You can add 1% Custard too or 1% Jamaican Rum to make it a little boozy.

Try this as well:
Capella (CAP) Cinnamon Danish Swirl v2 - 5.5%
FA Apple Pie - 2%
FA Fresh Cream - 1%

I've made this before and it's delish. Give it a few days for the cinnamon in the Danish Swirl to settle down though.

PS. don't add sweetener to your mixes. If the recipes good enough you shouldn't need it. No recipe is good if you need to mask it with a bunch of sweetener (Element Liquids, I'm looking at you).

__

Edit: Just saw you got it from Darkstar. They don't stock FA (FlavourArt) so I'm guessing it was TFA (The Flavour Apprentice) concentrates that you bought.

Same rules apply, make an account on E-Liquid-Recipes.com to find the best mixing percentages for the concentrates you have.

Underboss
Just made 200ml of the mix Gee put in the "how to" guide in the OP - my word, lush very fruity; perfect for a hot day vape.

Also knocked up 500ml of Almond Apple Pie with custard which is lovely, now just need to find a lemon & lime custard type mix for the remaining 300ml of base I have left.

Associate
If you're looking for a simple, not super low sub ohm tank then I'd suggest a Herakles or a Cleito. Might be worth holding out for the Crown 3 however as it seems to be reviewing exceptionally well.

Thanks for that, just bought a cleito from the local vape shop. Good clouds and lovely flavour but by god does it eat juice haha.

Luckily my sigelei seems fine so must have been the tank all along.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just made 200ml of the mix Gee put in the "how to" guide in the OP - my word, lush very fruity; perfect for a hot day vape.

Also knocked up 500ml of Almond Apple Pie with custard which is lovely, now just need to find a lemon & lime custard type mix for the remaining 300ml of base I have left.

This is what I like to hear, glad you like it bro!

Underboss
This is what I like to hear, glad you like it bro!

Gee tis lovely, probably the nicest fruity vape I've had for a long time. Very fresh and you can taste the apple initially then the fruits as a lovely mellow aftertaste.

Nice pallet clenser after months of pie/custard vapes!

Associate
Decided on a Crown 3 tank to upgrade from my Pockex, still undecided on mod though - any suggestions? unsure whether to go for something with replaceable batteries or not.

Permabanned
Decided on a Crown 3 tank to upgrade from my Pockex, still undecided on mod though - any suggestions? unsure whether to go for something with replaceable batteries or not.

Noiiiiiiice! Let us know how it is!

I'd go with a dual 18650 battery mod personally. Lipo batteries aren't the best...

What's your budget?

Gee

Gee

Soldato

You should ALWAYS go for something with removable batteries.

Soldato
You should ALWAYS go for something with removable batteries.

yep, if you get a good mod it's going to outlast the batteries you put in it, so being able to change will keep it going longer. plus your not relying on potentially dubious internal charging circuitry and you can swap between sets of batteries (always keep matched sets) for zero recharge time.

Back
Top Bottom