***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
GearBest have it for 26 quid. Tempted to order it from them.

Anyone here have experience with GB?

No but with ft and the fact they show it's in stock and know they will dispatch as good as next day along with the fact epacket will be roughly 6 days to your door, it's a little more predictable from a delivery stand point.

I've heard good and bad about GB but have personally never used them.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ordered some stuff from FT last night using the EGGBASKET code. I'm away at work just now and won't be home for 4 weeks so I ordered it to be sent to my neighbour.

Shipping method:
United Kingdom Express ePacket

1. 4904002 Authentic Smoktech TFV8 Clearomizer Replacement V8-Q4 Coil Head (3-Pack)

2. 5738300 Authentic SMOK V8 Baby Replacement Q2 Coil Head (5-Pack)

3. 6654603 Authentic ADVKEN Ziggs V2 RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

4. 6748601 Authentic Smoktech SMOK TFV12 Replacement X4 Coil Head (3-Pack)

5. 6897500 Authentic VGOD Pro Mech 18650 Mechanical Mod

6. 6897601 Authentic VGOD Pro Drip RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Also. I'm really starting to enjoy this Dragon Ballz juice from Drip Hacks. Got a 250ml bottle shot a while back and made it up. I wasn't a big fan at first but it's really starting to grow on me. Really enjoying it now.

Caporegime
One of my BASEN batteries have just died, low batter warning and a smell.

So I normally use two of these for my pico mini when my batteries for my RX200have ran out. Samsungs still the best to go for?

Normally vape at 100W on the 200 and 60ish on the mini.

I could probably do with another 4 batteries really.

Also torchy, on ebay, still the best place to go?

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/samsung-30q-3000mah?variant=33334869703

JUst seen this, anyone used are they reputable?

Caporegime
One of my BASEN batteries have just died, low batter warning and a smell.

So I normally use two of these for my pico mini when my batteries for my RX200have ran out. Samsungs still the best to go for?

Normally vape at 100W on the 200 and 60ish on the mini.

I could probably do with another 4 batteries really.

Also torchy, on ebay, still the best place to go?

https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/samsung-30q-3000mah?variant=33334869703

JUst seen this, anyone used are they reputable?
I buy all my batteries from fogstar, very reputable battery retailer. He also gives you a battery carry case along with a couple of battery wraps, should your original ones break or come off.

I use the Samsung 30q batteries in my mods, very good batteries.

GDL

GDL

Associate
Hi Guys.

I've picked up a Defiant tank from 'TheCouncilofVapor' and while I'm loving the 70/30 juice, I still have over 300Mill of my old 50/50. - Does anyone know if I can run that juice in this tank and at what settings? The 70/30 is a 0.5Ohm@47V atty.
Thanks.

Soldato
Fogstar are good and the 30Q are some of the best i have used.

on another note just ordered one of these...anyone have one?

http://www.gearbest.com/clearomizers/pp_613080.html?wid=21

While I haven't used the plus (not a fan of 30mm attys), they nailed it with the original aromamizer and the supreme and the plus gets excellent write ups, it basically fixes and improves on what little was wrong with the supreme, if you can adjust to a 30mm tank, its going to be a great buy.

Soldato
Hi Guys.

I've picked up a Defiant tank from 'TheCouncilofVapor' and while I'm loving the 70/30 juice, I still have over 300Mill of my old 50/50. - Does anyone know if I can run that juice in this tank and at what settings? The 70/30 is a 0.5Ohm@47V atty.
Thanks.

50/50 should be fine in the majority of tanks.

Soldato
While I haven't used the plus (not a fan of 30mm attys), they nailed it with the original aromamizer and the supreme and the plus gets excellent write ups, it basically fixes and improves on what little was wrong with the supreme, if you can adjust to a 30mm tank, its going to be a great buy.
i have the original and the supreme and liked them both ...as for 30mm will have to see what it fits on :)

Permabanned
So I've had District F5ve's Cosmonaut RDA for almost a week now and... god damn, if it isn't the best flavour I've ever had from a dripper.

There's something about it that just delivers! Not sure whether it's the chamfered design around the airflow, the postless deck or the overall stubbiness of it (or all 3!), but it produces RIDICULOUSLY good flavour.

My friend has an Apocalypse V2 and that's the only dripper I've tried that get's close to this!

Associate
Hmmm, I have not changed the way I build my coils but the last few days the ohm's keep jumping all over the place from 1ohm up to 7ohms and everywhere in between every time you press the firing button. which of course makes you cough up a lung.ive replaced the coil about 5 times and checked all the connections which seem fine. Any ideas?

Was wondering if my sigelei 150w is finally on its way out after 2 and half years? Would be a shame as its been great.

If so what's the best box mod to get at the moment? I heard the jac vapour tilt is pretty good but open to suggestions.

Cheers all.

EDIT: think it's the tank as I noticed the screw for the chimney that sits underneath the coil has sheared at the very end. It's a Kanger mini. Recommendations for the best tanks around now? Been pretty happy with the the Kanger for the 2 odd years I've had it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hmmm, I have not changed the way I build my coils but the last few days the ohm's keep jumping all over the place from 1ohm up to 7ohms and everywhere in between every time you press the firing button. which of course makes you cough up a lung.ive replaced the coil about 5 times and checked all the connections which seem fine. Any ideas?

Was wondering if my sigelei 150w is finally on its way out after 2 and half years? Would be a shame as its been great.

If so what's the best box mod to get at the moment? I heard the jac vapour tilt is pretty good but open to suggestions.

Cheers all.

EDIT: think it's the tank as I noticed the screw for the chimney that sits underneath the coil has sheared at the very end. It's a Kanger mini. Recommendations for the best tanks around now? Been pretty happy with the the Kanger for the 2 odd years I've had it.

If you're looking for a simple, not super low sub ohm tank then I'd suggest a Herakles or a Cleito. Might be worth holding out for the Crown 3 however as it seems to be reviewing exceptionally well.

Caporegime
Anyone seen the new smok q box mod?? That thing is tiny and puts out 50watts.

Looks like a great mod for when out and about, fits into pockets pretty easily.

Not sure if the big tanks would look good on it or not.

Half tempted to get one.

Back
Top Bottom