***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Found my Old favourite vape but its £9.99 per 10ml (once in a blue moon by Kind Juice), so until the cheaper places have it in stock, i have ordered a handful of popular, iconic flavours that i have never tried.

Apple Butter E-Liquid by Liquid State Vapors

Mother's Milk E-Liquid by Suicide Bunny

Boulevard eLiquid by Wick Liquor

Unicorn Milk E-Liquid by Cuttwood

Soldato
Looking for a tank to go on my Lost Vape Triade, TFV12 coils are way too expensive and burn out stupidly fast, I like my cloud but atm I need to get off the cigs so thats main priority

Start building, get a cheap RDA (troll V2?) To practice on, along side a forgiving RTA - ammit dual and Kylin both appear difficult to get wicking wrong and enjoy.

E: FT have a VC XXX 20700 mech clone now listed for £15...

Associate
Is the RBA deck for the TFV12 any good or better avoided? already have the tank but going through coils quick

Ps. In anticipation of my wismec 300 breaking, is the Smok GX350 better quality, or can you recommend the best 4x18650 mod

Soldato
Is the RBA deck for the TFV12 any good or better avoided? already have the tank but going through coils quick

Ps. In anticipation of my wismec 300 breaking, is the Smok GX350 better quality, or can you recommend the best 4x18650 mod

if its anything like the v8, it has a knack to wicking but its definately passable once you learn it.

Soldato
Anyone got a guide for making a menthol based 0 nic Fanta juice? I like ice cool vapes and like orange, or mango flavour, or cherry, but not sure how to mix my own juice. Thanks

Driphacks make a concentrait called cryo-fantasi that sounds exactly what you're after...

Consult post #1 for a DIY guide.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone got a guide for making a menthol based 0 nic Fanta juice? I like ice cool vapes and like orange, or mango flavour, or cherry, but not sure how to mix my own juice. Thanks

The two latest FA (FlavourArt) concentrates, Blood Orange and Royal Orange mix together to create a lovely fresh orange flavour. Possibly drop in some TFA Koolada (0.5-1%) and you should be good. I won't give you the percentages of the FA concentrates as it's a paid for recipe from HIC. You can buy it here - https://gumroad.com/l/pOEWf (3 lovely recipes for $5).

_____

If anyone uses Discord, there's now a 'Vape Nation' channel on the OcUK server where we've been discussing stuff. I've been posting some DIY help in there too. Be good to see some more of you on there! - https://discord.gg/ckxCWNc

Soldato
Found my Old favourite vape but its £9.99 per 10ml (once in a blue moon by Kind Juice), so until the cheaper places have it in stock, i have ordered a handful of popular, iconic flavours that i have never tried.

Apple Butter E-Liquid by Liquid State Vapors

Mother's Milk E-Liquid by Suicide Bunny

Boulevard eLiquid by Wick Liquor

Unicorn Milk E-Liquid by Cuttwood

Boulevard eLiquid by Wick Liquor is one of my all time favorites, it is great when you have vapors tongue, seems to wake up the taste buds again. One I always like to keep about and have in my stock. Their other flavors are ok but I purchased them once the others and never again, were nice to try but not sure I would buy again.

In order of best to worst from them.

Boulevard - (Fantastic)

Contra - (Nice for a change)

Deja Voodoo - (Nice for a change, but can taste funny sometimes)

Carnival - ( Tastes like burnt bread to me and very strange after taste, had to mix that into other juices to use it up, didn't like it at all)

Soldato
dang my set ups look very pitiful compared to your one's

i was running 2 sub tank mini's on 2 coolfire 4's with the rba deck and kanthal wire, had vamos and a sid and evics in reserve with 2 kraken clones and a rsst.

with the recent tpd sales shenanigans i now have 5 pangu tanks, hassle free but not rebuildable and 5 pro tank 4's for cheap :)

im loving the pro tank 4 nice upgrade from the sub tank mini and 0 leakeage so far on the rba with 3mm diamater coils and twisted wire, never used one of the normal coils.

2 pangus on the coolfires and 1 pro tank on a mvp 3 pro which is pink :( also got 2 protanks set up on 2 mvp4's :)

got a load of tit sauce nearly 2 litres but that wont last long with all the sub ohming.

theaterix b and m shops have some nice juice toffee sauce which knackers coils and lime zest cookie which doesnt their good and only cost 3.99 for 30 mils, puffing toffee sauce right now and their pink lemonade is good too.

think im gonna look at rejuiced for cheap ejuice as well.

hope tit sauce prices come back down a bit more used to be 100 ml's for about 16-18 quid.

oh shout out to bargain vapour they have kept their prices in line buit their mostly pg heavy juice which i can't use in my current tanks, that site served me well :)

Associate
Even though I have contacts who are knocking out 100ml liquids for a tenner I ordered all the stuff I need to make a litre of known last night. Gone with vanilla custard for now and I'm doing 30ml at a time. For a starter are Flavour Arts concentrates generally considered the best? Also my wife likes vaping fruit menthol flavours, would i just need the base flavour and a cooling agent?

Soldato
So has the TPD done much damage? Looking for a new mod and and RTA still. Mouth to Lung vaper. Use temp control mod currently so would like to stay in that ball park. Seems I missed the hype with the Digiflavor Siren.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Even though I have contacts who are knocking out 100ml liquids for a tenner I ordered all the stuff I need to make a litre of known last night. Gone with vanilla custard for now and I'm doing 30ml at a time. For a starter are Flavour Arts concentrates generally considered the best? Also my wife likes vaping fruit menthol flavours, would i just need the base flavour and a cooling agent?

I use FlavourArt (FA) when I can due to them not containing any diketones. You can use whatever concentrates you want really. Capella Vanilla Custard v1 is a lot better than the v2 (v2 being free of diketones) but to me that doesn't warrant nasties imo.

As a beginner though I'd recommend FA. Download the tasting notes in my mixing guide (1st page of thread at the top) and familiarise yourself with the recommended percentages. Seen too many people going straight in at 10% flavour using FA concentrates then moan about how bad it tastes. With FA, less is more.

For your wife, fruit menthol should be easy enough to make. TFA (The Flavour Apprentice) Peppermint would make a nice menthol/mint base. Try 0.5-1% depending on how strong you want it. Another option would be TFA Koolada, has the cooling effect of Menthol but no taste. Don't go overboard with this though, again 0.5-1% max.

Flavours to go with the menthol/koolada? Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit.

Associate
I use FlavourArt (FA) when I can due to them not containing any diketones. You can use whatever concentrates you want really. Capella Vanilla Custard v1 is a lot better than the v2 (v2 being free of diketones) but to me that doesn't warrant nasties imo.

As a beginner though I'd recommend FA. Download the tasting notes in my mixing guide (1st page of thread at the top) and familiarise yourself with the recommended percentages. Seen too many people going straight in at 10% flavour using FA concentrates then moan about how bad it tastes. With FA, less is more.

For your wife, fruit menthol should be easy enough to make. TFA (The Flavour Apprentice) Peppermint would make a nice menthol/mint base. Try 0.5-1% depending on how strong you want it. Another option would be TFA Koolada, has the cooling effect of Menthol but no taste. Don't go overboard with this though, again 0.5-1% max.

Flavours to go with the menthol/koolada? Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit.

Cheers Gee, much appreciated!

Man of Honour
Can someone recommend me a liquid? Wouldn't mind weak nicotine and a decent flavour. I liked my mates Heisenberg. Where to order online?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Cheers Gee, much appreciated!

No worries mate, glad I could offer some advice.

A nice watermelon menthol that I've made before is a clone of an Element Liquid called 'Watermelon Chill'

13% Watermelon (TFA/The Flavour Apprentice)
0.3% Peppermind (TFA)
2% Koolada (TFA)

Original recipe has a ton of sweetener in it but I do not add this to my mixes.

PS. All of those three do not contain diketones! :)

Back
Top Bottom