***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Non what so ever. Though you've left it a day or two too late to be buying substantial amounts of PG base :p

I bought 100ml for £9.99
Not the cheapest i know but i want to see if i can recreate the flavour first so there is no point in buying more than this at this stage.
If i crack it then i can order a bucket load more.

But even saying that....100ml is enough to make over 1000ml of e-liquid which would take me several months to use :)

Soldato
Where did you buy from? TPD ruling that is now in force dictates that you can only buy a max (per bottle) of 10ml 20mg, so even 10x10ml-20mg, even at 3mg you'll need to use 75ml of that base to make 500ml of liquid...

It is now illegal to sell above 20mg, i.e. 72mg.

Soldato
I have enough nic to last me about a year, but looking at what people are currently selling I will have to buy nic shots that contain 10ml of 18mg with 100% pg (pg being my preferance).
Would i be right in saying i would need a whole 10ml bottle of the 18mg shot to get a 30ml bottle at 6% strength?

If that is so it will put up my cost to make a 30ml bottle by about 70p. So it goes from about £1.27 per 30ml to £1.94.

Thats going by darkstar vapor who used to sell their nic very cheap, who now sell these 10ml 18mg shots, 18 for £15.99

EDIT : Actually my price is for the expensive UK nic i bought from ecig. The darkstar nic was about half that price so going by darkstars price it will cost me more like £1.15 extra per bottle making it 2.42 per 30ml.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi all, just bought a cleito off ebay (have a 120 but as the new EXO runs the same 0.4 coils as the cleito, wanted a cleito as a backup/spare in case cleito 120 coils become hard to come by)
Will I have any problems ordering this after last weeks change? random UK based ebay seller and it was his last one. cheers

Soldato
dont think coils will be an issue, they've already skirted the tank rule simply by including "extensions" to the tpd compliant model.

if you really want longevity then diy is the best route, they aint banning drippers.

Soldato
Seems the Nicotine laws are failing 72mg still for sale. http://everythingliquid.co.uk/product-category/nicotine/

By simply adding :-

Disclaimer:

Using our liquid nicotine base or any other of everything liquids products is done solely at the risk of the user. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any injury or even fatality arising as a consequence.

All nicotine offered on this website, in excess of 20mg/ml is solely for the use in manufacturing products that either comply with or are exempt from the scope of The Tobacco and Related Product Regulations 2016.

After the TPD kicked in all it has shown too is the greed of vaping shops and e-liquid makers the prices are silly now for 10ml premium liquids and they keep claiming they want to help smokers.. LOL right.. greed first it seems.. They wonder why the governments are taking notice and what will they do if the governments decide they want to add 50-70% tax to a e-liquid nicotine product ? They really think with the silly pricing right now they would be able to sell with another 70% price hike too ?

Time vapers learn to make their own juice and not allow the premium brands to take the micky until they get the prices right down and really show they are trying to help people stop smoking and not the pure greed they are showing.

Also why are premium brands and shop brands that are 0% nic juices still the same price as nic juices ? Shouldn't the 0% nic juices be cheaper and can be sold larger than 10ml ? Seems they are using that as a way to also raise prices for no good reason. The law only now allows plastic child safe containers which are cheaper than the fancy glass containers most used before too.. So again why are they not passing the savings to the customer but instead raising the prices ?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd be interested to see how well that disclaimer stands up and if others follow suit, comes across as a bit of a long shot tbh.

E: IMO anything premade that's over £1/10ml is considered expensive.

Associate
You'll always have people that want to spend more just like anything else. My cousin is one of them, he always wants expensive juice, bit snobby about it.

Soldato
You'll always have people that want to spend more just like anything else. My cousin is one of them, he always wants expensive juice, bit snobby about it.

I buy expensive ejuice too when they are worth it and they are not my everyday vape but for a nice change, 30ml for £20-£25 before the TDP for some I would happily pay but some of these £20-£25 bottles are now £10-15 for 10ml, also what i'm saying is they have all raised their prices on average now and a half "decent" premium is £5-£7 for 10ml and in the past that 30ml of the same bottle was £10-£15 on average so basically a 33% hike on some brands for no good reason.

So far it won't bother me to be honest I stocked up with 4 years supply of my fav premium ejuice and also make a lot now too that I like a lot more than the so called Premium juices that are in most cases just coil killers and full of sweeteners and all the same flavours in different brands.

I'm looking at it from a new persons point of view to vaping the prices will put many off stopping smoking as a starter you wont know how to make ejuice and as a starter you buy many brands and flavours to find the ones you like and in most cases throw away the ones you really dislike at start. So it will put many new vapers off unless they can sample them for free first as some shops do allow but many dont like the online stores that many buy from.

Associate
Wow the price of VG has gone up a lot since last I bought some. I'm looking to buy 5 litres which I got for a tenner last time. I can find it about that but they want £22 delivery. So far £18 for 5 litres with free delivery is the best I can find. Anyone got any advice?

Edit: Darkstar have it a good price it seems.

Permabanned
On a whim, I've just booked myself into Vaper Expo in Birmingham at the weekend. Never been to anything like that before so looking forward to the experience. Credit card may well take a hammering :o

Noiiice!

Debated for a while as to whether I should go or not. Decided it's not really for me. Too busy and full of the type of obnoxious vapers that I hate xD

Wood love to get myself a stab wood HexOhm though...

Soldato
Ordered the Alien mod in the end to go with the cleito 120.

Have run into a wall finding my favourite juice from before; Kind Juice- Once in a blue moon. Seems to be fairly popular and now i can only find it with a nicotine content, whereas i would like to buy it for both nicotine and non to dilute it as i wish.

Back
Top Bottom