***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
So ended up smashing my smok g priv mod, fell out of my hand and hit the pavement. Screen smashed and that’s all she wrote.

Been looking around for a new mod to replace the broken one. I see smok have released some new mods, the new G Priv 2 looks nice with the new screen. But I’ve ordered the smok majesty black carbon fibre mod from FT, £38 so should have that in the next couple of weeks.

Also ordered the smok Prince tank, which looks like a beast of a tank lol. 8ml capacity :eek:

Caporegime
Finally after mths of umming and ahh’ing I ordered the serpent smm rta.

Spent the other day throwing out some tanks that I don’t use. Ammit dual 25mm went into the bin as it’s nothing more than a leaky pile of crap. Also got rid of the pharaoh rta again leaky pile of crap. Pretty much threw out all my dual coil tanks. Just don’t see the point of them as I prefer the ease of a single coil rta.

Kept both my serpent mini’s, cleito120 tank which is still a decent tank. Soon will add my serpent smm and the smok Prince tank to my collection. Still have my wotofo rda knocking about somewhere as well.

Permabanned
Ordered an ijoy capo squonk kit (regulated 20700, 100w complete with battery and RDA).

See how I get along with it, didn't really like mech squonkers.

I think there's a huge gap in the market when it comes to regulated squonkers. Yeah you've got the expensive DNA devices but nothing really mid range.

Soldato
Yep and what was there (dripbox wraith etc..) are really poor Quality, time will tell with this one I guess.

I'm also sick to death of seeing 3d printed mech squonkers, especially ones that are being sold over £100, £6 worth of crudely put together parts should not warrant a price like that.

Permabanned
Yep and what was there (dripbox wraith etc..) are really poor Quality, time will tell with this one I guess.

I'm also sick to death of seeing 3d printed mech squonkers, especially ones that are being sold over £100, £6 worth of crudely put together parts should not warrant a price like that.

Indeed, it's not even as though RDA's are this special, 'elite' sect of the industry anymore. You'd have thought the production and sales of squonkers would have gone crazy after the TPD regualtions where introduced, seeing as it's such great way around it.

You'll have to let us know what the capo squonk's like. Got a Dead Rabbit RDA hear that I'm looking to try on a device like that...

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Reporting back on the Flavourart Bite xtra or Flash Hit at 40%. I am still alive to tell the tale.

So, the liquido zero (0 mg) at 40% does nothing for me. Nada. Get the flavour at least but nothing else.

Mixed the 100% Flash Hit Liquido zero into some 18 mg juice at approximately 50/50 and get a very slight "tickle". More on the exhale through my nose actually. So that equates to 9 mg at 20% FH.

So, whilst not back to square one, not what I was hoping for. Better than it was but maybe I need to try 18 mg at something like 50%-60% strength for a throat hit. But will probably lose whatever flavour I have.

How do you guys get by on 3mg-6 mg? And coughing! :confused: Maybe I should donate my lungs to science or take up long distance marathon running.

Seriously? All I am trying to achieve is a throat hit.

Will try to go into a Vape Shop and maybe get a couple of nic shots to add to the 18 mg to something like 36mg and then add the 100% Flash Hit at 50/50 ratio to end up with a 18 mg 50% Flash Hit ratio and try that out :eek:. Otherwise try to get a shop to mix something up.

I am now on a mission. Queue the Mission Impossible theme track.

I'd email FlavourArt UK and ask for some tips. John is a lovely guy and very knowledgeable.

Just ordered from Darkstar, so much cheaper than paying 5 quid for a 10 ml bottle or buying short fills and 18mg nicotine....

Do you have a business account then?

Soldato
Been a while since i've been in here, mostly trying to cut back by going down the tank sizes every time i run out of coils.

Back to the good ol' subtank now and having lived so long with dripping and smok topfill having to dissassemble the whole lot every refill is starting to drag.

Might see if i can fit a grub screw for topfill to this otherwise what's the current selection of ~30w tanks with topfill like?

Soldato
Does anyone know some good e-liquid sites to get 10mg or stronger liquid from (I'm currently vaping a 12mg e-liquid which is keeping the cravings at bay)? I know about Vape Club and Totally Wicked but would appreciate having more choice.

Don
OP
I see that Eleaf have released an iStick Pico that can take a 25mm tank. Ordered 2 of them because I love my old-faithful Picos and if I can use them with my Serpent SMMs then this is all I want.

The other day I was thinking about mods and looking at my collection and thinking about which devices I use the most. I realised that I use my Picos, and my VTC Minis the most. My DNA200, SX350J, and DNA75 devices mainly just sit on a shelf doing nothing.

Associate
So , I took 2 drags of a cigarette for the first time in over 5 years. I hadn't smoked since the first time of vaping.

I'm a restictiveDL vapor, haven't MTL for a long time. The cigarette felt so insubstantial and the taste and smell was just nasty. I really don't see how I smoked for so very long.

Just my 2pence.

Soldato
Thanks pgi947, new batch due 17th, ordered.

Should be with me within the next 2 hours according to DPD!

E; Got it, first thoughts, its tiny! very similar to the pico in stature. Bottles are nice and soft, easy to squonk with. The RDA fora £5 bundle in is pretty good, airflow similar to the mad dog which is one of my fave RDA's, build deck like the lush plus, easy to work with, BF layout is pretty good too. So far very happy with it :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got my blue serpent smm rta today, only ordered it last thurs and it’s already here :eek:

Haven’t had a chance to coil and wick it up but will do later tonight or tomo.

Now if only FT could give me a despatch date on the new smok majesty mod I’d be a happier bunny. Also a date as to when the new smok Prince tank will be out as well as I have that on order too.

Back
Top Bottom