***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Hey All,

Had a bit of a relapse recently, thanks to the dwindling relability of my Subtank, bad coils out of the box, dry hits and wicking issues. I have tried new seals, different Kanger tank etc, but it just isn't working out.
I tend to drive a lot for work, and while I like building/rdas/etc its just not practical to drip while driving up the M6,

So I am looking for recommendations for a new tank/coils - and some new juice while I am at it,
I vape at 30-60w, I like a decent cloud and fairly loose airflow. I have a crowd of Sub-Ohm mods, even mechs - so nothing needed there,
As far as juices, I like smooth, very low throat hit fruits/custards (although mint and menthol is good, if it doesn't rip my throat out), have previously really enjoyed,

- VapeGoo - Raspberry Donut
- DBLiquids - Brasberry Mint
- Epic Juice - Main Squeeze

Any help appreciated ! - Sorry for the spec me post :)
Dripping while driving isn’t the best thing to do lol.
Why not look at a cheap squonk mod?? Get all the flavour from dripping but less mess etc.
Personally I now only squonk, I have a couple of tanks but I don’t use them all that much. Mainly because I don’t get the flavour that I get from squonking. Plus you can drive while squonking without it being dangerous;).

If you like building your own coils I’d get a squonk mod, something like a hotcig rsq which is a regulated one up to 80watts. Single battery 18650 mod. Pair it with a rda that uses a bottom feed pin, I use a dead rabbit 24mm rda which is a dual coil rda and the dead rabbit sq which is a single coil squonk rda. Shouldn’t cost you more than £70 if that.

Juice wise?? I like the menthol type of juices myself but the 2 I vape the most is the fantasi ice orange and the monsta vape sweet and sour. Both juices aren’t throat rippers and they do different flavours.

Or do what I’m doing now, mixing my own liquids.

Caporegime
What strength do you want your finished bottle to be? 40ml of Nicotine in a 250ml bottle will not end well, I guarantee.
3mg strength is what I’m looking for.

That’s what I was told for 250ml of concentrate. Dump 4 10ml bottles of nic into the bottle, fill it up with vg and give it a good shake and leave to steep.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
70/30 at 3mg nic

Right so, for example with Jotun's Wrath (15%), to your 250ml bottle you need to add for a 70/30 3mg mix:
41.67ml of Nic
37.50ml of PG
133.33ml of VG.

If you ignore adding PG but instead add VG to the top, you'll get a 85VG/15PG ratio at 3mg.

Caporegime
Right so, for example with Jotun's Wrath (15%), to your 250ml bottle you need to add for a 70/30 3mg mix:
41.67ml of Nic
37.50ml of PG
133.33ml of VG.

If you ignore adding PG but instead add VG to the top, you'll get a 85VG/15PG ratio at 3mg.
Ahh ok so what do I need to do to get it to 70/30 ratio at 3mg nic.

Associate
Hey All,

Had a bit of a relapse recently, thanks to the dwindling relability of my Subtank, bad coils out of the box, dry hits and wicking issues. I have tried new seals, different Kanger tank etc, but it just isn't working out.
I tend to drive a lot for work, and while I like building/rdas/etc its just not practical to drip while driving up the M6,

So I am looking for recommendations for a new tank/coils - and some new juice while I am at it,
I vape at 30-60w, I like a decent cloud and fairly loose airflow. I have a crowd of Sub-Ohm mods, even mechs - so nothing needed there,
As far as juices, I like smooth, very low throat hit fruits/custards (although mint and menthol is good, if it doesn't rip my throat out), have previously really enjoyed,

- VapeGoo - Raspberry Donut
- DBLiquids - Brasberry Mint
- Epic Juice - Main Squeeze

Any help appreciated ! - Sorry for the spec me post :)

Have a look at the Wotofo Flow tank. Stock coils are great, good airflow and you can use load of other coils (Smok, Joyetech, Vapresso etc)

The only juice I've used for the last year is Jackamoo, nice selection of flavours and reasonably priced.

Associate
Currently looking at getting my first RTA, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts and/ or experience of the following;

GeekVape Blitzen
Vandy Vape Kylin
GeekVape Ammit 25

Looking at potentially using the following ready made coils, as from what I've read online, the Coilology ready made coils seem to be fairly good;

Coilology Staggered Fused Clapton coils
Coilology Staple Alien coils

Teamed with the following cotton;
Cotton Bacon V2

Am currently using a Vaporesso Revenger kit (which I general prefer the GT8 coils and vape at around 65w), but have recently picked up a Smok TFV12 Prince tank but have only used the pre-installed coil so far, and prefer that at around the 65/75w mark.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Appreciate the feedback buddy, out of interest though what makes the Wotofo Bravo tank better than the three I listed?

Using one currently and it's ace mate. Fasttech should have them for about £18. Will be dispatched after Chinese New Year though, if you can wait - https://www.fasttech.com/search?wotofo bravo

Also don't pay for overpriced Coilology coils. £5.99 for 2 coils, you must be daft.

https://www.fasttech.com/search?mkws pre-coiled. Plenty to choose from.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wasp for me is more for fruit, but think Iv'e got a winner for the custard in the Soul, I went straight in with some of that Cremeux with added NYCK/GC and it's pretty good.

Good stuff :)
Speaking of juicy goodness:

7Ner5gX.jpg

Can't wait for L.M.P and Verdandi especially. They smell delicious!
Six bloomin' weeks :(

Also finally got the slush and mamba shortfills. Yeah... Slush is just weird, but just about vapable. Mamba is just like you said - basically mango with a bit of blackcurrant in the background, though the Wasp makes the most of it and it's a decent enough vape for what it is.

As for the Wasp, it's pretty good. Gotta be careful not to over squonk, or you end up with a tongue full of juice :D
I'd say it's a little better than the VLS with a single horizontal coil, but not as good as the VLS with a vertical coil or two, but the verts are only really suited to dripping anyway.

8k6bZq9.jpg

May end up grabbing a Nudge 22 at some point, and the Twisted Messes 24 Pro is looking good, though maybe not ~£60 good :eek: Probably wait for a clone :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Fair enough. I've had some key lime cookie juice in the past that was really sweet and I quite liked it, so I probably won't mind too much.
Also, I like to keep up to 4 juices in rotation at any given time, so it's difficult to get sick of anything :D

Back
Top Bottom