***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Battery life on my therion dna75c bf is that great to be honest even with just a straight .4 coil.
Picked a pulse 80w bf the other day, hate to admit it but it reallly is a decent little squonk mod for £40, a sanyo20700b has been lasting a full day with a .4 coil.
great little mod for out and about and work.

My 80w Pulse arrived this morning great little squonk mod, very pleased with it, currently running a Dead Rabbit 24 on it.
Now awaiting on delivery of a Recurve, which should go well with the Pulse mod hopefully, seems like an quick. rda to coil & wick, getting a bit cheesed of building/ running dual coils.

Cheers all

Associate
I gave up with dual coils aswell roman, you will like the recurve on the pulse.Great flavour and it can still produce plenty of vapour.
No need for a really low builld either.I have settled for a ss fused clapton 2x28g x38g 5 wraps 3mm id, sure the ohms jump a bit with ss but for me its the cleanest tasting coil material.

Associate
I gave up with dual coils aswell roman, you will like the recurve on the pulse.Great flavour and it can still produce plenty of vapour.
No need for a really low builld either.I have settled for a ss fused clapton 2x28g x38g 5 wraps 3mm id, sure the ohms jump a bit with ss but for me its the cleanest tasting coil material.

I was going to put a 3.0mm Dia SS316 Flapton in there round about 6 wraps got the wire sitting at home not sure what guage it is, it was the simplicity of the build deck on the Recurve that sold it to me tbh, will let you know what I think later stuck in work until 4.30 with mod and atty sitting on my desk.

Cheers all

Associate
I'm using an Aspire Nautilus mini atm, but it's getting a bit leaky, and the battery isn't superb. Can anyone suggest an upgrade, preferrably with larger battery, and minimal upkeep? Thank you kindly.

Soldato
Got the new valyrian tank.. best one i've ever used in all honesty, was previously on the cleito 120.

20180516_000130.jpg
20180516_000142.jpg

Soldato
I bought a 100ml bottle of Skittles from Vape Hedz this week. Lovely lemon and lime flavour - £11.99 with next day delivery if ordered before 2.

For anyone looking for quick juice, I would thoroughly recommend this company. Lots of choice. I’ll definitely be trying a few other flavours.

I’ll get around to mixing my own soon..

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I bought a 100ml bottle of Skittles from Vape Hedz this week. Lovely lemon and lime flavour - £11.99 with next day delivery if ordered before 2.

For anyone looking for quick juice, I would thoroughly recommend this company. Lots of choice. I’ll definitely be trying a few other flavours.

I’ll get around to mixing my own soon..

Capella Lemon & Lime - mix at 9%

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Damn I caught the vape bug quickly. From getting a MyBlu a few weeks ago when it was on offer, just as a replacement for my occasional stealing peoples cigarettes while drunk on a night out. I've now been reading up on vaping a fair bit and decided I want to buy a Vaporesso Target Mini :D

I'm going to try to hold off until I've finished the e-liquid I bought to refill my MyBlu pods :)

Caporegime
Damn I caught the vape bug quickly. From getting a MyBlu a few weeks ago when it was on offer, just as a replacement for my occasional stealing peoples cigarettes while drunk on a night out. I've now been reading up on vaping a fair bit and decided I want to buy a Vaporesso Target Mini :D

I'm going to try to hold off until I've finished the e-liquid I bought to refill my MyBlu pods :)

So you've went from only smoking whilst drunk, to now being addicted to nicotine......:(

Soldato
I'm using an Aspire Nautilus mini atm, but it's getting a bit leaky, and the battery isn't superb. Can anyone suggest an upgrade, preferrably with larger battery, and minimal upkeep? Thank you kindly.

Started vaping a month ago - after a lot of research for a good beginner set I decided on the Innokin MVP4 and Eleaf iPower 80W (which is a bit smaller in the pocket) to start on - I've found both mods more than enough for my needs

Also have 3 tanks
Nautilus 2 - very good for transitioning from smoking
Nautilus - for the bigger 5ml tank - very well made but struggling to get flavour from it - WIP
iSub V - came with the MVP4 - experimenting with sub ohm vaping on it - nice so far

Gee

Gee

Soldato

There's probably better kits out there than the Target Mini.

So you've went from only smoking whilst drunk, to now being addicted to nicotine......:(

Who said he's addicted? I'd much rather take a vape out with me whilst boozing than having a pizzed up cig, even if I was a non-smoker. Guess I better stop having a cup of coffee after a night out at a restaurant too?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I’d probably be looking at an Eleaf Pico. Pretty much similar dimensions but any mod with built in LiPo’s are trash unless you’re spending a lot.

Soldato
I’d probably be looking at an Eleaf Pico. Pretty much similar dimensions but any mod with built in LiPo’s are trash unless you’re spending a lot.
So your main issue with the Vaporesso is the fact it doesn't have a removal battery? I'm not sure if that would be an issue for me due to only vaping occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom