***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
The Brews Bros have a new range out(think they are the first to supply pre-mixed bottle shots):

Kit comes premixed, all you need to do is add the supplied 4 X Nic Shots=3mg, shake it and shake it some more-that's it ready to vape, 250ML for not very much outlay at all considering the price!

Quite a few to pick from too.:)

That's really good, better than concentrates. screwed if you don't like the flavour but its no worse off than a crappy 50ml bottle!

Soldato
The Brews Bros have a new range out(think they are the first to supply pre-mixed bottle shots):

NTMuqcD.jpg.png

https://thebrewsbros.co.uk/product/250ml-shortfill-the-brews-bros

Kit comes premixed, all you need to do is add the supplied 4 X Nic Shots=3mg, shake it and shake it some more-that's it ready to vape, 250ML for not very much outlay at all considering the price!

Just what I'm after.
Thanks

Edit= I am going to find out if it's all VG or PG. Before I buy some.

Last edited:
Associate
Cheapest place to buy juice from online?

Just started again trying to quit smoking but from what I remember the juice used to cost me a bomb. Trying to find a new source to not spend a fortune

Last edited:
Permabanned
Cheapest place to buy juice from online?

Just started again trying to quit smoking but from what I remember the juice used to cost me a bomb. Trying to find a new source to not spend a fortune

For me the cheapest is to buy 250ml+ bottle shots and add pg/vg/nic myself. The Brews Bros link above is fairly decent price though I cant vouch for their flavours.

Don
OP
I picked up a Cubis Max recently. Interesting tank. It uses a mesh plate as its heater and you just use little squares of cotton for the wick. The flavour is excellent and vapour production is pretty good too. It's a fairly low power tank (45W seems the sweet spot) so it's not going to appeal to the cloud chuckers.
Worth a look if you're after something a little different.

Associate
Hey all I have been through a few pages but I could use some updated info. I'm happy with my current setup but my father in law would like a decent mouth to lung setup. Currently he has one of the petrol station vapes.

I want to get him a better set up that will help him fully get off the cigs. Something with reasonable coil costs. Has anyone got any good recommendations. :) Oh and his birthday is next week so something I could find online in the UK or in a store and not my usual fast tech :)

Associate
I've been vaping and off the cigs for somewhere around 8 months now. I started with a little aspire unit they sell offshore. Dropped that in my coffee one morning and was given a smok mag kit my the old man.

Difference was night and day moving to straight to lung, flavour jumped up about 10 levels and started trying different brands/flavours. I now run a mag at home and the big priv offshore.

I feel like I'm probably paying over the odds right now. The .4ohm smok Prince coils seem to trap air in the triple hole design and burn out the coils quite quickly on 70/30. Now prefer the .12ohm coils with single hole as they last me around a week. 80-85w is where i like them sitting. Coils set me back 12 quid for 3 iirc.

Juice I've pretty much landed on nasty juice (slow blow, bad blood, tobacco caramel) which are coming in at 16 quid for 50ml plus a single nic booster to make 3mg. Probably lasts me around 5 days on avg. Very more-ish.

Now looking into 'advancing'...

Mods. What difference do these make? Why are some preferred over others? Should I stick with smok?

Is temp over watt advised and how do I set this up? Tried it on my priv this morning but after one draw it defaults back to watt.

What's the lowdown on building your own coils?

70/30 vs 50/50, what's the notable difference and how easy is it to mix your own?

Any links to good guides welcome....

Soldato

NTMuqcD.jpg.png

https://thebrewsbros.co.uk/product/250ml-shortfill-the-brews-bros

Just had two 250ml delivered. I've got to wait 8 weeks before I can vape with it :(

Caporegime
I’m sure they did that a few yrs back but came back...I had one of their very expensive rtas but didn’t get on with it so sold it. But got a lot of abuse when one of the modders found out I was selling because I couldn’t get on with it :confused:

Bizarre to say the least.

Don
OP
I'm looking for a recommendation of a sherbet lemon concentrate. I've tried Vampire Vape's one and it has a strange artificial note to it. Kind of like how washing up liquid smells.

Associate
I’m sure they did that a few yrs back but came back...I had one of their very expensive rtas but didn’t get on with it so sold it. But got a lot of abuse when one of the modders found out I was selling because I couldn’t get on with it :confused:

Bizarre to say the least.

I had the Snapdragon when I was MTL. It sits there now.

Caporegime
Getting a total muted tasted from my SMM. I've rebuilt it like 3 times now, using cotton bacon too. And nothing!

Only thing that's changed is I'm nic free rn. It's horrid weird after taste too. Any tips? Is my SMM broke? Is that possible.

Tried two different wire types too. Different ohms too.

Soldato
So my Smok alien is on its last legs, served me well it its pretty knackered now, figure its time to shell out for some new kit.

Really I'm looking for a mod similar to the Alien, nothing too fancy, nothing too big - probably a ton of choice here.
More importantly I'm looking for a new tank, pretty specific requirements:
* Does not leak, currently use the Clieto tank which has the vents at the top.
* Strong flavor
* Decent capacity (grey import or bubble glass required I guess)
* Good stock coils

Appreciate any suggestions.

Soldato
I'm looking for a recommendation of a sherbet lemon concentrate. I've tried Vampire Vape's one and it has a strange artificial note to it. Kind of like how washing up liquid smells.
Drip Hacks Fall Of Jotun tastes exactly like a refreshers bar-sherbety lemon with the chewy sweet bit though-if that's any help, it's a 15% mix if you go the concentrate route so iirc it was slightly cheaper getting the 30ml bottle over a 250ml BS.

Soldato
My favourite lemon style is Dictators Lemonade from Flavour Boss, not sure its "sherberty" as such though, so much so I am going to make up a litre next time I order.
It's good to but too frosty for me, I've actually been 50/50'ing with FOJ to reduce the cooling as I can only do a wee bit of cooling in my vape.

Their nuclear orange is good too but it's crazy cold as well, can't handle it either, so found some recipes to mix to try and reduce the blast on that too.
Thanks. I'll give it a try.
elfc has black30 code if you get in quick.

Back
Top Bottom