***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Might just be my coils then, Atlantis Evos. I use mostly 50/50, it's fairly watery.

I'm using the vaporesso xross 2 at the moment, prior to that I used the best MTL tank ever made IMO which was the vapefly Nicolas and an innokin zlide but binned it all when I tried to quit, that failed badly so bought the vaporesso which is pretty good little device tbh I just feel bad about the plastic waste so will try and import a couple more Nicolas tanks soon

Associate
I don't use flavourings anymore I just vape VG/Pg and nic

I empty the 250ml of Pg and 250ml of VG into the large bottle and shake. That makes 500ml of 50/50 base mix.

Then take a 60 ml bottle, add 2 X 50/50 nic shots and top up to the shoulder of the 60ml bottle with the base mix. That makes 60ml 6mg of flavourless 50/50 juice

This works for me because I MTL vape 50/50 juice, if you DTL you might want 70/30

Cool cheers, I think I might give this a go. Will give flavourless a go to start with and see if I feel the need to add any flavours.

Associate
I wish i could do that, i am so fussy with juice, half of mine ends up going to my best mate as always trying different liquids and not enjoying. Got 3 that i really enjoy. If you want some fun try Dripper Labs. They let you make your own juices and mix them for you. You can then refine your recipes and when satisfied with them you can let them sell them and receive a commision for your recipe based on sales. Good fun
I wish I knew this earlier, this is such a cool thing to do. Going to share this with my buds and let's see which juice turns out to be great for us. Thanks for this thread.

Soldato
Whilst I am against the general use of them, I'm going on holiday and want to take disposables. Found a cheap source of Elf bar 600 and geek bar s600 so wondered if anyone has any flavour recommendations for them?

Soldato
I don't use flavourings anymore I just vape VG/Pg and nic

I empty the 250ml of Pg and 250ml of VG into the large bottle and shake. That makes 500ml of 50/50 base mix.

Then take a 60 ml bottle, add 2 X 50/50 nic shots and top up to the shoulder of the 60ml bottle with the base mix. That makes 60ml 6mg of flavourless 50/50 juice

This works for me because I MTL vape 50/50 juice, if you DTL you might want 70/30
Why don't you get 72mg nic instead of nic shots?

Soldato
If you vape, please be aware that you aren't free to blow it in the face of everyone around you. Especially little kids.

I know some of you might think it's not like smoking but it's actually getting to the point where it's worse, because at least the majority of smokers now know they should segregate themselves and not force people to inhale their second hand crap.

Soldato
You're welcome, Troops. :)

BTW, I'm an ex smoker and don't intend to hate on Vapers in the slightest, if I hadn't quit then I'd definitely be on the vapes, but honestly the amount of inconsiderate *people* vaping now is very noticeable.

Soldato
My general rule of thumb with vaping is this: If you wouldn't fart there, don't vape there. That has kept me in good stead for a while now.

If I am walking down the road and vaping I try to blow it in a way it isn't going to go straight in someone's face. Just like I wouldn't fart in someone's face. Occasionally things don't work out and the wind blows it a way I didn't expect, and if it makes sense I will apologise (eg if you are standing at a crosswalk and the wind changes direction and blows a big cloud in the person next to me's face, I'll obviously apologise for fumigating them). Otherwise I will just keep on trucking.

It's general common sense. I would also assume that it is common sense that comming into a vaping thread to whinge about inconsiderate people is not super productive. All for it if you want to have a discussion with us about something to get our perspective though

Back
Top Bottom