***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Hi Mate... long time no see...

The hadaly is the fan's fav at the moment, I have one... it's ok but people are raving at it as an obtainable version of the narda. The O-Atty is also otainable but it's VERY expensive for a RDA, and that's me saying it's expensive. lol

Have a look at ESG's skyline, it looks like an updated toot with all the modern features, mtl/dtl decks, top fill juice control. It's still under the radar at the moment, but the last batch sold out under an hour. I know a few people who got it and waiting feedback, but I'm not getting anything vape related till after Christmas now... Got a few things on the wish list.. some mass market some very difficult to get. :)

Yea dude been a while! Good to see you and the whole vaping section still alive and kicking.

Thanks for the suggestions, will have a look into them!

Let's see what Santa Claus brings us :D

p.s. the ESG's skyline looks like a nice bit of kit. Any other RTA's worth a mention? EUR175 seems a bit steep unfortunately!

Last edited:
Yea dude been a while! Good to see you and the whole vaping section still alive and kicking.

Thanks for the suggestions, will have a look into them!

Let's see what Santa Claus brings us :D

p.s. the ESG's skyline looks like a nice bit of kit. Any other RTA's worth a mention? EUR175 seems a bit steep unfortunately!

There's the EVL reaper, but the maker is a douch... don't think he will sell me one if I paid double lol

Rose 3, its a tad airy nice vape but one of the makers is a **** and I wouldn't have one if it was free.
The Soul... not tired that myself, also expensive.
The Hussar which is VERY expensive and has a load of parts.

Budget RTAs:
Cthulhu MTL RTA - not tired one but looks ok for the price
Serpent mini - this is my everyday beater, it can be airy but also can be built for mlt. Wicking is a pain at first.
CoilArt Mage GTA - looks airly but this will be my next tank. just 24mm and won't fit on 90% of my mods.. lol

Well for starters, Cherry Tunes is very similar to T-Juice Red Astaire for which you can buy the concentrate. Just mix at 20%, shake and vape.
Have a look at http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ tons of clones of popular liquids for you to try.

Many thanks.
Am I okay getting items off the bay (VG/PG/Nicotine) or shall I use a recommended supplier and if so, any recommendations?

Should I use VG or PG Nicotine for my mixes?
I prefer a 50 VG/50 PG mix for info

Last edited:
Guys

Just upgraded to a Smok Alien kit.....in the past i was vaping 12mg then down to 6mg using a istick mini.

Never used a straight to lung before but read that the nicotine needs to be dropped.

Would 6mg be too much for my new mod?

Thanks

Guys

Just upgraded to a Smok Alien kit.....in the past i was vaping 12mg then down to 6mg using a istick mini.

Never used a straight to lung before but read that the nicotine needs to be dropped.

Would 6mg be too much for my new mod?

Thanks

you can, if you like, you'll know if its too rough for you. 6mg should be fine to start with, but it probably wont be long before you'll want to drop to 3 for the extra flavour.

Many thanks.
Am I okay getting items off the bay (VG/PG/Nicotine) or shall I use a recommended supplier and if so, any recommendations?

Should I use VG or PG Nicotine for my mixes?
I prefer a 50 VG/50 PG mix for info

I'd get PG based nic if I was you. It is much easier to measure and it should last longer in theory then VG based. I'm trying for as high a VG % as I can so use VG based nic but it is much harder to work with. The good thing if you use PG nic as you can measure the nic, flavors and PG then just top up the bottle with the VG. Classicool are a fairly well respected VG / PG seller on ebay. I normally get nic from darkstar vapour, well known and normally the best deal.

I'd get PG based nic if I was you. It is much easier to measure and it should last longer in theory then VG based. I'm trying for as high a VG % as I can so use VG based nic but it is much harder to work with. The good thing if you use PG nic as you can measure the nic, flavors and PG then just top up the bottle with the VG. Classicool are a fairly well respected VG / PG seller on ebay. I normally get nic from darkstar vapour, well known and normally the best deal.

Many thanks.

So just to clarify..... I'll be using 50% VG, 50% VG, 20% Flavour and then whatever % of 72mg of PG Nicotine to get my desired 12% strength?

I'll be basically mixing those 4 items together in the desired %'s as calculated by the calculator?

vape mail!

some more tfv8 coils, these ones from e cig store have much softer wicking, either a bad batch or the local brick and mortar is selling legit tanks and fake spare coils.

also a troll rda, think i've ended up with the v1, it's kinda small on the ol' rx2/3, 20mm diameter. not complaining though, tried to squeeze in the monster build i'd had in the vcmt but that wasn't happening so quickly chucked on the included premade coils and fired up, no temper tweaking required one fire and i'd lucked out on the balancing and no hotspots.

currently doing a mighty job at 70w, methinks tis a keeper.

Many thanks.

So just to clarify..... I'll be using 50% VG, 50% VG, 20% Flavour and then whatever % of 72mg of PG Nicotine to get my desired 12% strength?

I'll be basically mixing those 4 items together in the desired %'s as calculated by the calculator?

Yes. What I meant was since the bottle you are mixing in will be the amount you plug into the calculator. Once you have measured the PG based things (everything but the VG will be PG based) you can then just top up what room is left with the VG. Everything but the VG will go into a blunt syringe and come out fast. The VG is too think and slow to measure well.

Hello chaps any recommendations on a tank. I use the Nebox while at work and home, but wanted something that does Sub OHM and MTL. I recently bought the smok TFV8 but not a fan straight to lung. Also would need to be RBA dont like using pre made coils.

Got my Smok Alien yesterday.

Set it all up filled it up and its great, one thing i dont like about this sub ohm business is how much juice it uses!

I used about 2 days of juice in my old vapor in 5 hours !

Not sure if this is a good thing ive done buying it lol

Set it all up filled it up and its great, one thing i dont like about this sub ohm business is how much juice it uses!

The solution is euther cheaper suppliers like novavapes or jackamoo, or the next level of mixing yourself.

Theres a reason the smok stuff is top fill :D

I had a choice between that one and the aspire cleito120 tank. Ended up going for the aspire and like the smok tank...it sucks juice like crazy. I usually get my juices in a 50ml bottle and with the aspire cleito sub ohm tank, my bottle lasts a week max if I vape at 50watts. I can go higher, tank is rated to 120 watts but if I crank my mod to that wattage. I can fill my room in smoke in less than 3 puffs lol.

Most of the time I just use my KFL tank to vape from, it's not a sub ohm tank but I have a 1ohm coil in it which is ok. Only problem with the kfl is the air hole is small and the juice channels are too small for sub ohm'ing. 1ohm is about the lowest I can go otherwise anything lower gets strangled ie dry hits etc.

Well i received the T-Juice Red Astaire and its nothing like the Herbal Tides vapes. Was hoping it would be a similar flavour so i could buy concentrate but its a fail.

So looks like i will have to keep buying from Herbal Tides the Berry Tunes mix as i cant find a recipe for it anywhere :( so looks like my DIY days of making my own vapes are on hold till i figure this out.

Well, after umming and thinking all day, I bit the bullet and coughed up £120 for 1 litre PG & VG, 100ml Nicotine (72mg), Syringes in various sizes, some 30ml glass bottles and 6 different flavours in 100ml.

All brought from vapeable.com

Could have saved around £20 getting some stuff from ebay but as its my 1st time doing DIY i thought i would start off getting everything from a place that has great reviews and i know its quality stuff.

Should work out cheaper in the long run...

Back
Top Bottom