***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Flavour West put ridiculously high amounts of sucralose/sugars in their concentrates. They also don't have any testing certificates available with regards to Diacetyl/Acetoin/Acetyl Propionyl.

Ever had a juice that gunks up coils in a couple of days? That'll be the added sweetener/sugar.

Flavour Art is my go-to concentrate manufacturer, but I also use TFA and Capella.

Opus BT-C3100. Link

Can't say I've noticed it gunking up the coil, they usually last me a month or so in my subtank (single 0.5ohm)

Would I be right in saying those harmful chemicals are usually found in the buttery cake flavours, rather than the fruit ones?

I'll check out flavour art, although my favourite is vampire vape attraction, rather than mixing individual flavours

Vapor depot do decent base, iirc around £9 for 250ml and next day shipping, fairly sure they have a site wide 20% discount code atm too!

Cheers! :) Got to admit, I'm a lazy devil so prefer my base already pre-mixed; however, it could be the time to move along with doing it myself!

Don't bother with a pre-mixed base. Get your Nic/PG/VG separately.

You'll get a much more consistent mix and won't be tied down to a certain ratio.

Thanks Gee! Took Darkstar from your guide that's always used here (it's a godsend!). Just need to figure out how to get a consistent 6mg mix and I should be set to do this all on my own

Can't say I've noticed it gunking up the coil, they usually last me a month or so in my subtank (single 0.5ohm)

Would I be right in saying those harmful chemicals are usually found in the buttery cake flavours, rather than the fruit ones?

I'll check out flavour art, although my favourite is vampire vape attraction, rather than mixing individual flavours

Acetoin and AP can be found in fruit flavours, but yes, they're predominantly in custards/creams.

Looks like Attraction is a mixed berry and menthol liquid. If you're looking to make that, I'd start off with Capella Harvest Berry, TFA Koolada (0.5/1%) and probably something to sweeten it up; FlavourArt Raspberry for example. Maybe 0.5% FA Marshmallow as well.

The good thing about FA is that you only need low percentages for flavour. 4% Max I'd say. With the likes of Flavor West for example, you need anything up to maybe 20% to get any sort of flavour out of it. FA goes a loooong way.

Cheers! :) Got to admit, I'm a lazy devil so prefer my base already pre-mixed; however, it could be the time to move along with doing it myself!

Thanks Gee! Took Darkstar from your guide that's always used here (it's a godsend!). Just need to figure out how to get a consistent 6mg mix and I should be set to do this all on my own

If you've bought your nicotine separately, I'd recommend decanting say 30ml or so into a squeezy bottle and using that. You'll get a much better result, especially if you're mixing by weight. If you're not then I HIGHLY suggest you pick up a set of scales.

FWIW I have a 250ml bottle of PG and VG and then a 50ml bottle of PG 72mg nic. I simply fill them up when they're about to run out.

Ideally you want to minimise the amount of oxygen your bottle of nicotine is subjected to. The less it does, the longer it'll last. I don't bother keeping it in the freezer, but I do keep it in the fridge. VG/PG I don't bother refrigerating as VG just becomes a pain to work with when it's cold.

Depending on what ratio you make your juice at, your nicotine is always going to be a set figure. It's only really going to be your PG amount that will change, seeing as pretty much all of the concentrates available now are PG based.

60VG/40PG - 7% flavouring
XZ22xp6.png

60VG/40PG - 20% flavouring
i3M3fhs.png

Nicotine and VG is a set value. Only the PG you need to add, is changing.

Last edited:
Acetoin and AP can be found in fruit flavours, but yes, they're predominantly in custards/creams.

Looks like Attraction is a mixed berry and menthol liquid. If you're looking to make that, I'd start off with Capella Harvest Berry, TFA Koolada (0.5/1%) and probably something to sweeten it up; FlavourArt Raspberry for example. Maybe 0.5% FA Marshmallow as well.

The good thing about FA is that you only need low percentages for flavour. 4% Max I'd say. With the likes of Flavor West for example, you need anything up to maybe 20% to get any sort of flavour out of it. FA goes a loooong way.

Cheers Gee, may just give that a go!

Says - Customer information does not meet the requirements for the GET-FREE-JUICE discount code - to me

Strange, works fine for me? I've used them previously in the past, maybe 2 years ago though.

Just ordered another free 10ml and it's gone through without issue.

Got these steeping away , should be ready by xmas.

well tried 4 so far,

all of these where on the Uwell crown 0.15 TC coils at 550f

Strawberry shortcake , strawberry-ish 6/10

Key lime pie , dont know what this tastes of but vaped ok 5/10

NRG , killed 4 coils within days , wierd taste 1/10 , tried 2 coils using wild cherry first for a few days and the coils where fine then changed to NRG and it gunked them up.

Wild cherry , can just taste the cherry , 5/10

Been thinking about swapping my tank out on the Smok Alien, as it is just stock at the moment, but thinking of switching it up to an RDA and trying out building/buying coils in and seeing if that does anything because currently with the liquid from vapegoo, the flavour im getting is poop.
Note, this may be down to me doing something wrong with the settings, but any recommendations of a good 24.5/25mm recommendation to fit the Alien would be appreciated.
Also, where can I get some good liquids, vapegoo stuff is apparently really good but im getting no flavour and its bugging me and thinking it may be liquids, or may just be me being silly!

It's better if you get it all seperate personally mate.

I'd highly recommend you pick up a set of scales and mix by weight as opposed to volume, it's a hell of a lot easier and you hardly have anything to clean up.

Scales - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ME8VI34

Do these scales need calibrating or are they ready to use?
The weight is another £7 and with delivery they nearly £25

Last edited:
Coupl of questions to other Pico users:
Is there a way to tell what FW you're on? Have you updated the FW? Is it worth updating it?

Do these scales need calibrating or are they ready to use?
The weight is another £7 and with delivery they nearly £25

You won't need to calibrate them mate. You can use a 5/10/20/50p to do so if you need. I used this method when I got them and they're rather accurate.

5p - 3.25g
10p - 6.5g
20p - 5.0g
50p - 8.0g

These will be just as good. £6.99 with free delivery. Depends what size batches you'll be mixing up.

Is there a way to tell what FW you're on? Have you updated the FW? Is it worth updating it?

I think if you plug it in to your computer and use the update program, you can check what firmware it's on before flashing. I think the latest versions bring custom logo's etc for the boot screen.

Last edited:
1./ Yes, there is.
2/. Yes, I have.
3/. Yes, it is.

1 - Turn the mod 5-clicks off. Then click the fire button 20 times. This will display your firmware version. Clicking it 10 times will display the pcb temperature... in ºC, I assume. Might actually do ºF if you use that in TC mode.

2 - I have indeed.

3 - Among other features, you now get 80w out of it (give or take) and other versions allow you to customise the logo by uploading a small .bmp file via the updater, or completely disabling it.

Back
Top Bottom