***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can't seem to get this to work, anything special I need to do?

Am adding 2x10ml to my basket, selecting 'apply discount code', and nothing! :(

edit: PardonTheWait : Me too dude, me too! :p What atty are you going to couple it with? I've a Fogger V4/Kayfun ready to go, but am thinking a black kayfun with a custom top cap will look smart!

You have to do it from the actual offer page, on which it gives you two boxes to choose your two bottles at the same time, rather than using the code as a cart checkout.

The original newsletter email contains the link to the page, but I've deleted mine as I didn't fancy any of the flavours.

Soldato
Can't seem to get this to work, anything special I need to do?

Am adding 2x10ml to my basket, selecting 'apply discount code', and nothing! :(

edit: PardonTheWait : Me too dude, me too! :p What atty are you going to couple it with? I've a Fogger V4/Kayfun ready to go, but am thinking a black kayfun with a custom top cap will look smart!

Probably my KFL+ most of the time, drippers at home. Might treat myself to a new dripper to go with it, maybe a tobh clone?

Soldato
Sorry did not realise you need to special link from the email. I can send it over when I get home if you want as I am not ordering myself?

No special link needed it just doesn't subtract the x2 £4.99 voucher until you add shipping and get to the last step right before payment. Cheapest shipping is £3.99 b.t.w. Decided against it myself also, was tempted though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry did not realise you need to special link from the email. I can send it over when I get home if you want as I am not ordering myself?

Thanks Papa, have decided to get my arse in gear and order the DIY mixing tools instead.

500ml VG
500ml PG
150ml @ 72mg Nic PG mix (for the price of 100ml @ 12.99 from the UKVT monthly sponsor)
syringes/bottles
4x concentrate
.....and maybe bought some pre-made juice using the UKVT monthly sponsor deal also, just incase :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Evenin' all!
Just popping in to share my latest setup: N7BfYhJ.jpg

Can't wait for the release of the RSM Hybrid and the GP PapsX Ti... along with the release of the updated JM22 range (recessed magnetic switch - massive improvement on the current spring setup), the next few weeks look set to be pretty expensive...

Ho hum, as I explained to the Wife - better than the old addictions.

Associate
Another delivery today for me. Missus is starting to moan though. probably have to shorten my collection soon :(

To be fair to her though it is getting a bit large.

Soldato
I'm a week into vaping and haven't touched a cigarette since last Thursday morning.

I've got a vision spinner 900mah pack which I keep on 4v and I'm not sure what make the head is but you can angle the head (Iclear30 I think its called). I used the kit one for a bit but a friends neighbour had this angled head and it looked less like sucking on a kazoo. Only used one fluid which says USA mix on the bottle with 6mg of nicotine.

Don't really miss proper smoking although I got to watch my eating as I'm way more hungry than I was :)

Last edited:
Soldato
How many did you smoke a day? If you're able to jump in at 6mg straight away then the best of luck to you! I quit smoking and started on 18mg, just under 10 months in and have made the transition down to 12mg.

Can relate, I've put on about 1/2 stone since quitting, boo! :p

Soldato
I wasn't much of a heavy smoker. I smoked Malboro Lights and would average say 5 a day. I was on about 2 packets a week or thereabouts.

I would say 6mg probably isn't quite enough but I'm coping on it pretty well and won't increase the dose. If I feel I need more in I up the voltage on the spinner. Might not be the same effect but it helps as a placebo if nothing else.

Only thing I do find is that the spinner connected to the iclear its like there is too much air coming through from the bottom of the container.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I forget the date exactly, but its about a year since I gave up fags now. I started vaping back in May last year.

Cigalike > Ego/CE4 > EVODS/Protanks etc + VAMO, Provari etc > Mechs and Kayfun etc. :)

Don
I forget the date exactly, but its about a year since I gave up fags now. I started vaping back in May last year.

Cigalike > Ego/CE4 > EVODS/Protanks etc + VAMO, Provari etc > Mechs and Kayfun etc. :)

Congrats on the anniversary.

I went: Cigs -> Patches -> Cigs -> Gum -> Cigs -> Cigalike -> Cigs -> Ego -> Vamo+Nova -> SVD+Nova -> SVD+Protanks -> MVP+Protanks -> MVP+Kayfun -> Mech+Kayfun+Microcoiled Protanks. Happy now.

Soldato
I wasn't much of a heavy smoker. I smoked Malboro Lights and would average say 5 a day. I was on about 2 packets a week or thereabouts.

I would say 6mg probably isn't quite enough but I'm coping on it pretty well and won't increase the dose. If I feel I need more in I up the voltage on the spinner. Might not be the same effect but it helps as a placebo if nothing else.

Only thing I do find is that the spinner connected to the iclear its like there is too much air coming through from the bottom of the container.

Try taking it straight to the lungs, much satisfaction will ensue if there is little to no resistance in airflow from your atomiser :p

Soldato
Guess what I've been vaping on for the last few days. . .

30w of heaven :D

Now you've had it a bit longer I wanted to ask how have you been getting on with this CF?

I have read reports of problems with stealth mode and locking on particular clones out there - anything of that nature been a problem?

Soldato
Now you've had it a bit longer I wanted to ask how have you been getting on with this CF?

I have read reports of problems with stealth mode and locking on particular clones out there - anything of that nature been a problem?

Been getting along with it fine mate and had no problems.

If fact it has not skipped a beat.

Have not touched my Mech's since I've had it! lol

:D

Soldato

Congrats :) been 14 months for me. Last 9 months has been Kayfun + Provari mini with C9V RY4 mixed with house of liquid organic coffee. Spent a bloody fortune on all kinds of crap before that though :D

Soldato
Been getting along with it fine mate and had no problems.

If fact it has not skipped a beat.

Have not touched my Mech's since I've had it! lol

:D

Thats good news indeed as a side note, not sure if you will know this as yours doesnt have the logo's on it, but do you reckon they will be easy to remove? quite like the look of the plain black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom