***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sorry can't help Jimlad, I've never used any of the ones that look like cigarettes. The researching I did before hand suggested they have really low battery life so I decided right off the bat to go with big batteries.

They aren't like the systems I'm used too so don't really know, but do they click into an atomizer? They look a bit like they should just click in to the atomizer which screws into the battery. Have a watch of this video at about 3 min in it shows the cartridge clicking onto the atomizer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIjOetowMZw I'm not 100% sure if this matches your model or not thou.

I guess with these the atomizer is built into the cart, so you just pop the end off and drip the liquid in around the edges. Did my first refil just now, all good :)

Battery should last the best part of a day, thats why you really need a spare so you can rotate them.
I prefer the smaller cig like ones they are a bit more descrete and portable.

IMAG0519.jpg

Soldato
can anyone help, i purchased these as it says for AP2 and AP3, but they don't seem to work, mine seem to be screw ones :(

http://www.nucig.co.uk/Advanced_Pro_2_3_Cartridge_Packs_s/124.htm

I think the cartriges you have are designed for a differebt style atomiser: http://www.nucig.co.uk/product_p/ult-atm01.htm

You need the cartridge and atomiser in one unit (cartomiser)
(2nd and 3rd items down) http://www.nucig.co.uk/NUCIG_Cartridge_Filters_s/123.htm

I didnt bother and just refilling the ones that came in the starter pack.

Last edited:
Associate
My favourite tobacco flavour atm is TW Tobacco Americanno, in the UK it is only available as a flavour concentrate so you have to mix it yourself. Which is fine by me as I like to be able to change the strength of nicotine, the PG / glycerine ratio, and it is cheaper to mix your own. Tobacco Americanno has a nice round tobacco taste with a very light minty taste of the exhale. It is mint not menthol. So not like a menthol ciggy.

Before that the TW black label Virginian Gold, which I still have now and then anyway. I find it a bit sweet now, since I like to which between Green Cow (a sweetish flavour) I like a dry one to switch too.

I'm not that keen on Hylton, it has a bit of a chocolatey taste which I get sick of fast but nice now and then but not for all day.

Real Tabs is kind of ashy and dry, the most like a 'real' ciggy taste, but I only use it to add an edge to sweet tobaccos now.

I'm waiting for a load of the new American flavours to come in the post. I ordered the 5 pack but 2/5 are just more Tobacco Americanno.

I'm fairly bad at describing the flavours. I also haven't really tried anything not sold at TW.

Soldato
I think the cartriges you have are designed for a differebt style atomiser: http://www.nucig.co.uk/product_p/ult-atm01.htm

You need the cartridge and atomiser in one unit (cartomiser)
(2nd and 3rd items down) http://www.nucig.co.uk/NUCIG_Cartridge_Filters_s/123.htm

I didnt bother and just refilling the ones that came in the starter pack.

yeah i think i have the wrong ones, will have a moan via email, as it does say its compatible with my one, however i have had a play and no way its going in lol

cheers for the refill thing i will have a little go, still smoking as got in at 5am and proper hung over, will be again tomorrow... :D

so will start on monday, my plan is to have a rolly in the morning and then one at bed time, and vape in-between and see how i do.

Associate
I soon found I liked vaping better than smoking. I did a few times smoke, but they tasted nasty after I'd stopped being used to the smoking taste.

I got a 510 cartridge system to start but found I didn't like having to top them up so much. I tried compatible cartomisers but found them really hard to refill and they leaked. I switched over to the tank system and use it about 95% of the time now. I have some clearomisers coming to try since they are so cheap. Hoping they turn out good, but if not at least I can use the wick from them to rewick some of my flagging tank atomizers.

Soldato
OP
I actually prefer the red label tobacco flavour, even though I didn't like it when I first got it with my kit. I tried real tabs and by the time I finished a 10ml bottle I thought it tasted to burnt.

Associate
I see we agree that real tabs is ashy / burnt tasting. I think that is part of why people say it is one of the more 'real' tasting juices. To me it gets the worst bits from a real ciggy in a bottle. I have the flavour so use it with other tobacco flavours to calm down sweetness.

I thought it was titan juice not the red label that came with the kits thou? They are both made in China so might be made by the same people. I'm not that sure, not having tried them much. It says the titan juice is made by Joyetech and they make the devices TW sell.

Soldato
OP
yeah i think i have the wrong ones, will have a moan via email, as it does say its compatible with my one, however i have had a play and no way its going in lol

cheers for the refill thing i will have a little go, still smoking as got in at 5am and proper hung over, will be again tomorrow... :D

so will start on monday, my plan is to have a rolly in the morning and then one at bed time, and vape in-between and see how i do.

I had my bedtime smoke for 3 weeks until I finished off my pouch of baccy, and the last week I could barely finish it. It helped having that comparison I think, because I had to face how rough they tasted.

Maybe I was wrong about the flavours, but red label is what I'm enjoying now anyway. I'm trying to decide what to get in the sale now. I find the sweet juices too cloying for all day so looking for something a bit more tangy or different.

Associate
OK guys. Woot.... Got my tornado tank at 11am today and haven't had a cigarette since.
On my 3rd cart the 1st one had a black mouthpiece. So I kept pulling it out to have a look howmuch I had used then it leaked out all my juice :( my fault 2nd cart is filled myself a clear one this time. Great I can see what I'm using :) currently used a 3rd of my second fill me gusta!!

Battery still going strong from initial charge using tw medium tobacco juice which is OK my wife has menthol which is nothing like menthol cigarettes somuch nicer can't stand mental cigs.
Can't wait to get some flavours and to start experimenting. I'm a vape convert

If your undecided and still on the ciggs trust me smokers are mugs and its my first day vaping an it isn't even over yet

Soldato
OK guys. Woot.... Got my tornado tank at 11am today and haven't had a cigarette since.
On my 3rd cart the 1st one had a black mouthpiece. So I kept pulling it out to have a look howmuch I had used then it leaked out all my juice :( my fault 2nd cart is filled myself a clear one this time. Great I can see what I'm using :) currently used a 3rd of my second fill me gusta!!

Battery still going strong from initial charge using tw medium tobacco juice which is OK my wife has menthol which is nothing like menthol cigarettes somuch nicer can't stand mental cigs.
Can't wait to get some flavours and to start experimenting. I'm a vape convert

If your undecided and still on the ciggs trust me smokers are mugs and its my first day vaping an it isn't even over yet

I was also never a fan of menthol cigarettes, but now menthol and mint flavours are by far my favourite vape. :)

Soldato
Even though I'm not a smoker I wouldn't mind buying a vaporiser to play around with. :D

You can vaporise solid tobacco, but whether that's pleasant or not I don't know.

You can get 0mg nicotine juice. Not sure why you'd want to if you weren't a smoker to begin with!

Loving the Tornado, I enjoy it more than real fags, I don't nearly hurl my guts up every morning, I can taste food and I can vape where ever I like. I'm vaping now in the living room :) Bit concerned that my nicotine intake has probably gone up over the last week compared to real smokes... Going to try my hand at mixing my own strengths when I run low on juice, and wean myself down

Associate
Explain to your boss and coworkers. I got told to leave my local 'spoons by thier shaved gorilla bouncer. Blew vapour at him and walked out, was going anyway ;)

I've found if you ask bouncers beforehand they tend to be cool with it and saves the explanation later AFTER they're annoyed at you.

How many people made the 'mistake' of trying Low Res atomisers? I can't go back to old ones anymore.

Soldato
OP
I can't vape on my shop floor, but only because it isn't professional to do so. At least I don't have to walk all the way out of the shopping centre for a nicotine fix. I vape pretty much everywhere else though and have only been confronted about it twice, both times ended with the people asking about them for a friend or family member. At least the tornado doesn't look like a cig, makes it easier. I'd just explain to your co workers and vape away!

Soldato
OP
I've found if you ask bouncers beforehand they tend to be cool with it and saves the explanation later AFTER they're annoyed at you.

How many people made the 'mistake' of trying Low Res atomisers? I can't go back to old ones anymore.

Oh dude, I can't go back. When I got the tank as an experiment I also got low res. Needless to say my 510 attys are sitting around getting dusty.

Associate
Oh dude, I can't go back. When I got the tank as an experiment I also got low res. Needless to say my 510 attys are sitting around getting dusty.

Oh I still burn through 510s. Direct dripping is still my favourite way to vape so they get used a whole lot at home when I don't need to use tanks. Try it if you havn't.

I will never, ever, use fluval carts again. I bought some clearomizers but so far havn't be able to get a single one to work so it's pure LR Tanks and dripping in 510s for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom