***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ah dear, got a off topic little story for ya here. my missus has gone out for a meal for her work friends leaving doo tonight with her work friends, so I decided, ill go to the working mens club with my old friends I aint seen them for what seems like years now so I give them a bell we all turned up at the working mens club to play snooker at 7.... Just a little glimpse into how long its been the building aint even there any more!! and it was absolutely belting down the rain so we decided to call it a bad job, couldn't find another pub with a snooker table in. so what a wasted evening that has been.

And on the side note Just had to start smoking my missus's blueberry eliquid as im out now, its dreadful!! Iv only vaped Ry4 as it is the only flavour I can vape 24/7 and still like the flavour lol

Associate
......Ain't that funny. My Fastech order is also for an Orchid v4!.

Off the top of my head, The Lemo, is that the tank made by Eleaf?.

IceShock is that Blueberry also a ~£1 liquid?. The reason I ask is that I love Blueberries. Eating them and vaping them and I can tell you they are a few even 'gourmet' ones that fail miserably and taste rank.

Chris

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, in all fairness to it, it smells nice when my missus smokes this blueberry, and it does taste like blueberry yes, but me my self, iv only ever smoked ry4, I cant get on with any other flavour, not even tobacco flavour, I just like ry4 iv no idea why, I first smoked tobacco flavour for a week when I started E-cig's etc, but I got a bottle of Ry4 for free to try as a promotion, and Iv never touched another flavour since, its like it was made for me lol.

And yes, it can be had for a pound here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-x-Hangs...Health_HealthCare_RL&var=&hash=item4182b0785c

I hope ebay links aren't against the forum rules? surely not for eliquid tho

Oh also, I found one better than the 1 pound per 10ml...

http://bluestar-eliquid.co.uk/shop/tobacco-e-liquids/ry4-e-liquid/

£44 quid for a Litre of my RY4 !!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS.

Going to try 100ml of there RY4 flavour to see if it matches the one I know and like. 100ml for 8.99, that's a whole quid cheaper :p but 44 quid for a litre whattttt!

Last edited:
Associate
Garyfl - Have you replaced the coil?.

IceShock - I have tried Ry4 and I can see why people like it but I guess I have a sweet vapers tooth?.

I honestly wish I was more like you and happy just with the one flavour.

Soldato
......Ain't that funny. My Fastech order is also for an Orchid v4!.

Off the top of my head, The Lemo, is that the tank made by Eleaf?.

We'll have to compare notes when they eventually turn up and yeah, it's the Eleaf Lemo.
Posted your tanks tody mate. I say 'tanks' because I also had a small version going spare too :D

Soldato
hehe aye, iv tried flavours like caramel and vanilla and stuff like that, the other parts that make up ry4, but nothing tastes remotely the same not even a hint the same. I honestly couldn't vape anything else.

Though you know, as I have none left im actually doing supprisingly well, iv gone two hours without a vape now. I usually fill my kayfun 3.1 to the brim every hour. Bloody hope my liquid comes tomorrow though.

Associate
We'll have to compare notes when they eventually turn up and yeah, it's the Eleaf Lemo.
Posted your tanks tody mate. I say 'tanks' because I also had a small version going spare too :D

Smashing Pete! and thanks once again.

I wish I had taken more notice of the Lemo when I seen it weeks ago. It looks like it is the answer to what I am looking for in a (work) tank. Sounds as if it is cheap as chips too for an original. I see this being my next purchase

Iceshock - Oh man I have been there far too often. Made worse by the fact I purchase from Spectrum Vaping who produce my favourite liquids but probably have delivery times akin to Fastech!.

Soldato
Yeah, it is surprisingly cheap. Cheap enough that I should've probably ordered it from a uk site tbh... Just figured that there's no rush and the price difference would get me another dripper :D
Looks like it'll be a nice KFL replacement.

Soldato
Oh, forgot to mention I got some Koh Gen Do cotton today.
No real difference in actual vape quality or anything, but it's massively less of a pain to install than regular cotton for me. Just cut a strip and slip it in. Done.

Soldato
Oh, forgot to mention I got some Koh Gen Do cotton today.
No real difference in actual vape quality or anything, but it's massively less of a pain to install than regular cotton for me. Just cut a strip and slip it in. Done.

I haven't tried the Japanese cotton, it does look very convenient I must admit.
I had decent results with Rayon but honestly I was a little disappointed after all the hype surrounding it.

Soldato
Not tried Rayon myself.
As far as the Japanese stuff goes, I find it's all about the convenience. Getting the cotton just right was always the biggest hassle for me and this stuff just makes it so easy.
Definitely recommend grabbing some.

Soldato
Not tried Rayon myself.
As far as the Japanese stuff goes, I find it's all about the convenience. Getting the cotton just right was always the biggest hassle for me and this stuff just makes it so easy.
Definitely recommend grabbing some.

Yeah the cotton balls can be a real faff! Might grab me some Japanese stuff:)

Soldato
You know, when it comes to cotton, what iv always used is my missus's makeup wipe cotton pad things that are circular, it says 100% cotton, it has like two outer layers of like woven cotton, I use them layers on mini micro coils like for my mini pro tank 2 which is hooked up to my Itaste 3.0 vw @ 1.2ohms @ 10w. its great because its small, can fit in pocket well and I take it when ever I go out my house, and I used it for a full year until 2 weeks ago when I got my kayfun.
But the cotton though, like I said I use the outter layers of the pad for the kayfun, because the woven texture of the sandwiched layers of the makeup pad things, it draws liquid up it a lot quicker to the coil, so its good for miniature micro coils to get the liquid there fast without dry hits at high wattage for such a small coil in general and tank etc. the coils for the pro tank 2 mini are wrapped around a cocktail stick, it works perfect. literally took me months to perfect it, 30g kanthal, 8 wraps. perfection.

But on my kayfun, the same idea flooded it using that part of the cotton pads, but the coils I make for my kayfun are about hmm 2x wider, I use the cotton from between the two woven parts of the pads, its like regular cotton like cotton balls I guess, does the job perfect. 1.6ohms, 18w 30g kanthal 10wraps. I couldn't get along with 28g, I did everything I could to make it work, but the coil would dry hit or foul or do something not right after 3 hrs. no idea why I mean theres not a massive difference between the two, I did everything to 28g blow torched it the lot, I cant figure out what is wrong with it but it wasn't working for me.

Associate
IPV2 50w and batteries on route.

However, finding a Tobh ATTY that appealed to me.. hmm

Then discovered the Greyhaze store..

The metal on display..OMG!!!

Dark horse..

Genuine Indulgence Mutation X v2... looks sweet!!

Mephisto looks interesting!!

Decisions decisions

Sigh, this is harder than buying my WC kit for my delayed build. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom