***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well i currently have 2 basic starter battery's which im happy with but gets annoying charging them all the time, so wanted something better but not at a massive expense. Unless there is others that people can recommend.

Eleaf Istick. 2200mah, USB rechargeable, VV/VW, 30 quid. Can't go wrong at that price. I've just ordered one for the wife.

On a side note, the Eden Mods Rose V2-S has just went on sale today for anybody that wants one. It's gotta be one of, if not the best RTA available. Hopefully they've got them in stock in January, I need another wage before I splash out :)

Last edited:
Associate
Eleaf Istick. 2200mah, USB rechargeable, VV/VW, 30 quid. Can't go wrong at that price. I've just ordered one for the wife.

On a side note, the Eden Mods Rose V2-S has just went on sale today for anybody that wants one. It's gotta be one of, if not the best RTA available. Hopefully they've got them in stock in January, I need another wage before I splash out :)

The only thing I dislike about the Istick is the usb port is on the bottom. Means you have to charge it on its side. Still thinking about getting one myself for out and about, more pocket friendly than anything I own right now.

Soldato
Just a thanks to those here who gave me advice and guidance on vaping. You are appreciated. :)

What device did you decide on in the end mate?

My willpower sucks. I just ordered a Rose V2-S :) Coupled with my rDNA40 I think I'll finally have a setup that I'm completely happy with.

Nice setup that! Post your thoughts when you have it please, I would be very interested in the experience it gives you. :)

Associate
My suggestion is:

Mod: IPV2/IPV2-s
Atomizer: Tobh Atty clone
Battery: Sony VTC4/VTC5 if available, or some other high drain 18650 IMR battery.
Went with your advice. The ipv2/s are sold out everywhere I have looked so far.
I'm in the process of putting an order together. Trying to find a store that stocks all of the above in one go is interesting to say the least.:rolleyes:

As well as the above, am I right in assuming I need to grab coils, wicks, cotton and juices?

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered my first thing from Slowtech. I had to google Langley HWDC where it is currently.

I suppose it is at least in the UK. Ordered via China Post last Friday I think.

Question for Fastech veterans. Should I still expect a long wait?

Underboss
I'm in the process of putting an order together. Trying to find a store that stocks all of the above in one go is interesting to say the least.:rolleyes:

As well as the above, am I right in assuming I need to grab coils, wicks, cotton and juices?

Yup I like 30g kanthal but it is personal preference. Also get a thin screwdriver set, the little blue things that come with all the attys are a pain to use but good to coil around.

Soldato
What device did you decide on in the end mate?

Nice setup that! Post your thoughts when you have it please, I would be very interested in the experience it gives you. :)

Will do buddy. I'm currently running a Kayfun Lite coiled with NI200 on the rDNA and it is fairly close to perfect. Unfortunately the leaking and poor wicking of the Kayfun let the whole setup down :(

Soldato
Went with your advice. The ipv2/s are sold out everywhere I have looked so far.

I hope you can track one down. Finding one place that has them all might not be very easy though.

For wick and coil you will need Kanthal wire for the coils (I like 28g) and some organic cotton (Simply Gentle works great for me) for the wick. :)

Ordered my first thing from Slowtech. I had to google Langley HWDC where it is currently.

I suppose it is at least in the UK. Ordered via China Post last Friday I think.

Question for Fastech veterans. Should I still expect a long wait?

If it is in the UK, should be with you very soon. :)

Soldato
I forget, what's generally quicker from FT, Singapore or China post?

They are fairly similar in my experience. China post can be lightning fast occasionally but conversely they have periods where they seem very slow.

Sing post are more consistent in delivery times, but I usually chance it with China post and hope I get lucky and have fast delivery.

It is a toss up really with not much in it. :)

Man of Honour
I'm afraid this thread is getting a little on the large side. Unfortunately big, popular threads put a strain on the server, so need to be nipped in the bud to prevent our precious forum grinding to a halt and/or throwing up errors. If someone willing to update the OP of a new Vapers Lounge thread with the relevant information could go ahead and create a new one, that'd be grand.

I'll close this one once a new one is created, redirecting to that one.

Cheers.

Soldato
Dumb question incoming...

Mods and atomiser tanks have universal attachments?

E.g if I get an mvp2 or Ipv my atomiser will work on both?

Or am I being silly?

There are two main attachment styles, ego thread and 510.

Ego thread is becoming less common these days, and most (but not all) newer devices will have the 510 thread as default. You can get adapters to interchange these thread types.

Virtually all drippers will be 510 threaded.

I think the MVP2 is ego threaded but comes with a 510 adapter.

Soldato
They are fairly similar in my experience. China post can be lightning fast occasionally but conversely they have periods where they seem very slow.

Sing post are more consistent in delivery times, but I usually chance it with China post and hope I get lucky and have fast delivery.

It is a toss up really with not much in it. :)

Right, cheers :)
Pretty sure I went with China post for a couple of orders a while back and randomly decided to go with Singapore for my latest ones this time.

We have an Orchid V4, and Mutation X V2 and a Big Dripper V2 (glass tank) apparently on their way :) The Lemo still hasn't shipped :(

So who wants to start up the new thread then?

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm afraid this thread is getting a little on the large side. Unfortunately big, popular threads put a strain on the server, so need to be nipped in the bud to prevent our previous forum grinding to a halt and/or throwing up errors. If someone willing to update the OP of a new Vapers Lounge thread with the relevant information could go ahead and create a new one, that'd be grand.

I'll close this one once a new one is created, redirecting to that one.

Cheers.

This thread is rather large, nice to see that many people have taken to vaping over smoking.

I wonder if Devrij will start a new thread as he is the originator. :)

Right, cheers :)
Pretty sure I went with China post for a couple of orders a while back and randomly decided to go with Singapore for my latest ones this time.

We have an Orchid V4, and Mutation X V2 and a Big Dripper V2 (glass tank) apparently on their way :) The Lemo still hasn't shipped :(

So who wants to start up the new thread then?

With Christmas it may be a little slower through the post but shouldn't be to bad.

Nice haul you got coming there mate! I am getting an Orchid for Christmas, looking forward to it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom