US: **The Walking Dead Season 8 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Caporegime
They've been milking it for several seasons now, they needed to kill Negan off ages ago and move on. Rick leaving will probably give them the required kick up the **** but it's too late to rescue it then.

Soldato
For me the biggest issue was stagnation of the story.

Neegan was an awesome 'big bad' but it became too dragged out. Sniper rifle, tower, dead.

The trash people - seriously 'talk like that we do' in what 3 years from civilisation ending?

King with tame tiger - ludicrous

Once the zombies ceased to be a threat it lost focus.

Once they started to behave stupidly, never ending ammo, A-team style gunfights it lost credibility.

One of my fave series, but the last 3 or 4 series have all been meh.

Permabanned
Not to be spoilery but the next arc (assuming they follow the comics) spices up the walkers a bit. Still...the show has declined terribly, and now that key people have left/are leaving, all I can muster is to wait till the next series ends and just binge it (whilst skipping a lot), but I might not bother again tho.

Soldato
I've sort of hung on doggedly until now, even in the face of the bizarre characters that have been introduced and "A-Team" style firefights. It has been a great show in the early seasons, but they seem to be determined to ruin it. Next season looks like most of the main characters will be leaving en-masse which will pretty much be it's death-knell. With Hindsight Chandler Riggs will look back and think he got out at just about the right time before the show bombed. I think "Rick" has become dull as dishwater and has been watered down. Can't remember what season it was but didn't he bite the throat out of some guy? Negan, should have been dispatched within 2-3 episodes. Great character, rubbish plot-line. And he's not dead yet!!!

Associate
For me the biggest issue was stagnation of the story.

Neegan was an awesome 'big bad' but it became too dragged out. Sniper rifle, tower, dead.

The trash people - seriously 'talk like that we do' in what 3 years from civilisation ending?

King with tame tiger - ludicrous

Once the zombies ceased to be a threat it lost focus.

Once they started to behave stupidly, never ending ammo, A-team style gunfights it lost credibility.

One of my fave series, but the last 3 or 4 series have all been meh.

Speak the truth, you do!

Soldato
They can’t even keep a trailer short and concise any more...
There won’t be any sense of tension or drama when you watch the actual episodes I bet.

Back
Top Bottom