US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Don
Didn't feel like it had as much shock value as it should have however

Should have just cut straight to the credits after seeing Henry's head / Carol, rather than the speech afterwards.

Would have had similar impact then to Negan using Lucielle

Soldato
Yeah, that was very unexpected!

Just didn't do it for me. I didn't get any sense that something "big" was brewing for 95% of the episode, then boom! Another cull of lead characters. (they must all twitch every time the phone rings) Its got to the point where it's no longer a big plot-point, just irritating. There are only a couple of the "original" characters doing their best to continue the story now. It's become very thin on plot, disjointed and predictable. It's gone from a good show to take it or leave it, shame really.

Last edited:
Associate
IMHO this season is soooo much better and has, dare I say, revitalised the show. Not reading the comics I didn't see last night's ending coming and my wife was having kittens when the reveal of the pikes was happening.

Soldato
I thought it was one of the best episodes in a long time. Good ending, I knew what was coming but not who... Looking forward to the next episode, which I have rarely said about this show in a long while.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I honestly thought Henry would be the new Karl and Aaron would be the new Rick. I knew it was coming but still shocked me.

Wouldn't it be funny if Negan became the new Rick.

Soldato
IMHO this season is soooo much better and has, dare I say, revitalised the show. Not reading the comics I didn't see last night's ending coming and my wife was having kittens when the reveal of the pikes was happening.

I'm loving this season. It's been far better since Rick left tbh

Soldato
I just didn't find it an engaging episode somehow. I generally enjoy the slower paced stuff as opposed to choriografted pitched battles. Last 10mins were great, but for me there was no foreboding tension or build up. It was just Boom! More key charters gone.

Not read the books, so no idea where the plot is going. But surely it's only a matter of time before they unleash Negan on the whisperers and give him a fitting death or crack at redemption??? So far this season has been a bit of a cull character wise.

Soldato
must just be me who felt like that was a load of badly executed crap then ? (no pun intended) almost lol worthy. went from feeling like an episode of home and away to low budget GOT shock factor

Caporegime
i enjoyed the episode did find it odd they didnt execute daryl or one of the others but i guess they were just waiting for the ending to hit and seem like a surprise for getting away unscathed. will they seek vengance ? i think so. i still think daryl is on limited time. hes been doing lots of this and thats. did think it was him gone when he was took. people are suggesting rick will come back for next series. dont really miss him tbh.

was that the last episode ?

Soldato
was that the last episode ?

One more to go.

"Season 9, Episode 16
THE STORM
In the aftermath of an overwhelming loss, the communities must brave a ferocious blizzard; as one group deals with an enemy from within, another is forced to make a life or death decision."

I think the "end of season" episode tends to run a little longer too.

Back
Top Bottom