US: **The Walking Dead Season 9 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
My wife had seen a spoiler suggesting someone died so i feel like the show made it obvious it was Jesus by the amount of times people at Hilltop used the phrase "When Jesus gets back"

Decent episode, although i've started adding subtitles to understand the whispering!

Also what's the deal with all these mid season breaks. I thought it started due to writer strikes but now it just seems to be standard!

Man of Honour
Have to admit, once rick went it really picked up. Still plenty of silly moments, but it has been worse! Mid season finale was decent. Loved that moment with Jesus, very well executed.

Permabanned
I thought it would get even worse without Rick, which is a huge departure from the comics, but now it's not so bad and it seems pretty much back on course with the comics (including Negan escaping) - although, I don't remember that happening to Jesus in the comics (maybe his actor is just leaving the show too?). Comics comics comics - sorry for mentioning them so much, I know the show only generally follows them.

Last edited:
Soldato
My thoughts - why did Jesus stay behind? They had the gate open! I guess he just enjoys doing his 'thing'. That'll learn him!

But the really pressing queston. HOW DOES THE MAGIC WINDMILL WORK???

It turn even when they have no sails up, even when ground mist shows no wind, yet it just keeps on-a-turning!

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Just betting back into this after missing the last series. Binged Season 9 and thought the post Rick show is much better. Really like the Whisperers...

Soldato
I'm bored of it. The 'walkers' are so easy to defeat as oppose to when the series first started and zombies were something to be feared.

It is now continual happy Rick and family > new baddie > fight/pew pew over a couple of seasons > rinse and repeat.

Fear TWD took us back to its roots and was excellent for S1 - 3, but has now jumped so far forward in time, that this is now on the same formula :(

Associate
I'm bored of it. The 'walkers' are so easy to defeat as oppose to when the series first started and zombies were something to be feared.

It is now continual happy Rick and family > new baddie > fight/pew pew over a couple of seasons > rinse and repeat.

Fear TWD took us back to its roots and was excellent for S1 - 3, but has now jumped so far forward in time, that this is now on the same formula :(

I agree - thinking of dropping it now as its too boring / predictable - mind you I said that before the last season:D
I keep thinking I should watch it as I've already invested so much time into it -but kick myself after for wasting time
Haven't see FTWD season 3 as yet -shame to hear they've switched to a similar formula for the show

Back
Top Bottom