***The "We need another meet in Summer 2013" thread***

Man of Honour
Pat police dog Colin on the head, a good start :)

rps20130831_122727.jpg

Also obligatory table shot.
rps20130831_190340_434.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a fantastic time... or I would have but I didn't see that the start point had changed. As I was a bit late getting there I loitered for a bit in the area then started on parts of the route :(

Soldato
Yeah when I realised something was up I tried to login but I changed my password years ago which my phone didn't have stored, and the forum password reset doesn't work. Still had a good long walk and explored parts I hadn't been to before on previous meets :) I did check a few times to see if there was a lunch check-in or a new route planned.

Soldato
I really enjoyed that. We sort of made up our own plan and I didn't take many pictures myself, but I really went to just to meet the gang.

Man of Honour
Yeah when I realised something was up I tried to login but I changed my password years ago which my phone didn't have stored, and the forum password reset doesn't work. Still had a good long walk and explored parts I hadn't been to before on previous meets :) I did check a few times to see if there was a lunch check-in or a new route planned.

Pics! On the next one you can be the guide for us then :D

I got home a bit ago, you guys who left early missed some late night shenanigans :p A drunk man tried to jump off a bridge, I was filming some ambient audio for my timelapse (to be posted) and managed to capture him just before a woman ran up to stop him and then shouted at us for not doing anything, nobody knew wtf he was doing anyway and he was a bit racist :eek:

London eh!

Soldato
We started off here.

Then we made our way to Cutty Sark via the DLR.

We walked through Greenwich University. My handheld panoramas did not come out well so I deleted the frames.

Then we picked up jonneymendoza and went to get some food at Nandos. We didn't have chicken for lunch. We had Canon for lunch.

After lunch we decided not to go on the cable car. The light was far too harsh for decent landscapes, so we went to London Bridge to do some street photography around Borough Market and walked to Waterloo.

We waited for sunset on Hungerford Bridge.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pictures of us...

Jimmy1983, King Damager, mrk

Jimmy1983, King Damager, mrk

Jimmy1983

jonneymendoza

mrk

Jimmy1983, mrk

Last edited:
Soldato
Great to finally get the chance to meet up with you and everyone else that made it. Love the processing Andrew! Can you enlighten on how you got that? Suits the photos really well.

Back
Top Bottom