The Witcher 2

Soldato
Yeah the first had a decent atmosphere and a plausible world.

Looks like they are upping the character responses, so it wont look like the npcs are all just mindless drones. Hopefully they'll improve the wooden acting and voices a bit as well.

Associate
i'd completely forgotten the end of the witcher left if open for a sequel.

really looking forward to this now, the first one was one of the most enjoyable games i've played for a while.

Soldato
As I remember it basically showed something fishy was up, and the other witcher schools which were meant to be long dead might not be so after all, think thats about as spoiler free as you can go lol .
Epic game after the first chapter plus the expanded package (book and all) was awesome, and fixed most bugs too.

Soldato
Does look fantastic, I don't mind the odd quick time event, I just hope they don't plague every boss battle and obstacle with them as that would be a real shame.

Like others have said, more potions, a new sign too would be cool.

Soldato
Y'know, much as I liked the first one, I never actually finished it. Got bored of it shortly after you reached the Lake. It just seemed too sudden a transition from the city without any real reasoning behind it, and suddenly I was back to 'kill 10 drowner' quests.

it did get worse near the end, but it was still one of the best rpgs i have ever played.

Soldato
Loved the first one. One of the few games I've completed in a long time. A rarely play SP games through to completion anymore !

This is a must buy !

Associate
Look's good, but I can't help but think they've borrowed a few idea's from the force unleashed. i.e the new physics and that boss fight in the leaked video.

Back
Top Bottom