• Stacey Soloman

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Joe McElderry

Votes: 62 53.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
They said that about Will Young.

Anyway Joe will earn a million quid whatever happens and never have to work again.

Your point? :p

They also said the same thing about Leon Jackson :p

Who knows, I just can't see him being a big star. Maybe musicals or something, but hey like you say he's set for life anyway so good for him.

Soldato
Good show all round.

Leona = Stunning, Amazing, Incredible voice
Paul McCartney = Legend. Live & Let Die was amazing
JLS & Alex = Very Good
George Michael = Fast Forward (boooooooooring)

Joe deserved it, but I thought Olly had a really good weekend.

Caporegime
They also said the same thing about Leon Jackson :p

Who knows, I just can't see him being a big star. Maybe musicals or something, but hey like you say he's set for life anyway so good for him.

Leon Jackson was a scared Rabbit and crap voice..Unless he sung Big Band

Joe is cool and with a tweak will sell records.

Caporegime
He's won a million pound recording contract which is very different from being given one million pounds.
He could end up with nothing.

With Appearances,advertising,radio and TV and CD sales he will earn 1 million easy.

dmpoole- Witrh respect,I'm not stupid and know the difference between the two.

Regards

easyrider

Rydian is still earning money 2 years on turning on city xmas lights. :p

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
I don't like to laugh at people's misfortune, but that headline of Steve Brookstein ending up earning his money singing in Pizza Express, had me unable to stop laughing.

Its a shame that XFactor promises its hopefuls real fame and fortune. What it does is guarantee them a No.1 single, but after that, they are effectively on their own and it is upto them to make their own careers.

Obviously Will Young has done well. Leona Lewis is the other singer who is most likely to do well, over a long period of time.

I was watching a documentary a few years back about Gareth Gates and when he was dropped by his record company. It was sad to see that happen, given his undoubted singing ability.

Associate
The best man won .. I was rooting for Joe all along and just hope now that he makes the most of the opportunity and works hard to be a success, only he can make it happen and if he doesn't work hard he will flop.

Soldato
Very interesting.
Joe was the most consistent. He didnt set any huge scores until the final.

I can see Danyl carving out a career for himself.
I can see Joe fading, after the first big single and then becoming going into musicals (which is what Gareth Gates is doing right now).

Are you looking at the same percentages as me? He set the majority percentage for the last 5 shows :confused: Take show 7, for example, if 1million people voted then 342,000 voted for him, double that of the next contestant. That form continues until the end of the series.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I can see Joe fading, after the first big single and then becoming going into musicals (which is what Gareth Gates is doing right now).

I agree.

Obviously Will Young has done well.

I was watching a documentary a few years back about Gareth Gates and when he was dropped by his record company. It was sad to see that happen, given his undoubted singing ability.

In today's Metro they reported how his recent 'hits' album and single have flopped and how he's turned back to acting (in Skins?!) well at least he's doing something :D

Joe resembles too many carbon cutouts now I'll be very surprised if he lasts long.

BB x

Soldato
Best thing last night on xfactor was Hollys dress :eek::D

pics????????????????????????????????????????????

Didn't manage to capture her lovely dress - but I did get a pic of the new single:

Picture-2.jpg

On topic though - I think the best singer won, the final song was really geared up for Joe all along and I'm sure there's many people who knew who'd win after Olly's attempt at "The Climb" :(

Associate
Alexandra and JLS was surprisingly good.
George Michael was alright, a tad boring.
Leona Lewis stole the whole series, yet again.

Couldnt agree more.

For me the best contestant won, Joe was consistantly better than any of the others and for that he deserved to win, do i think he will have a long healthy music career...NO, i can see him doing the stage shows such as Joseph and doing really well out of that.

Back
Top Bottom