Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Full Tower Chassis (AVAILABLITY)

Associate
OP
Cat & dog hair would be worst also dust, not worth the price

that i will test soon as i have 5 dogs...lucky for me they are not allowed into my room where my p.c. will be but i will still carry hair in on clothes hope i can get away with it

I have been looking at the cosair ML's RGB.....
yeah they do look nice but i will wait and see as these will be the final part of my purchase but the ML's are sexy as fcuk
also i will be buying some acrylic and attempt to create a PSU shroud of some sort for sure...this project looks like a lot of hard work but i think eventually will be well worth the effort

Associate
OP
so gamers nexus just did a thread ripper 1950x workstation build in this rig and managed to fit a 360 rad from the enermax AIO in the top no problem this is going to also be my choice of cooling for my 1950x too which i purchased from OC by the way with the black fridaydeal...yes i could have bought it cheaper elswhere but only cheaper shipping and would have only saved a lady godiva

Permabanned
I've got the case coming Wednesday, I'm using an XSPC 360 crossflow in the front and an XSPC RX360 up top, I finally decided that the choice of fan wouldn't matter that much as long as they weren't junk,
So I opted for 2 of the three pack riing fans from the same place I bought the case, £20 cheaper compared to here, if they are the same model of fan and not the previous gen that is.
I'm still undecided If I want to use the crossflow rad though would there be much difference if I got another RX360?
I went for Mayhems X1 blood red fluid aswell.

Associate
that i will test soon as i have 5 dogs...lucky for me they are not allowed into my room where my p.c. will be but i will still carry hair in on clothes hope i can get away with it

It's a nice all tempered glass case but not the price at £232.00 without the pci extension cable you might be ok with your animals happy building

Associate
OP
It's a nice all tempered glass case but not the price at £232.00 without the pci extension cable you might be ok with your animals happy building

thanks...i managed to pick it up for £150 in the black fri sales from a competitor,(unfortunately i don't think we are allowed to mention them without getting told off 'smacked bottoms' here in the forum...big kids that we are), so i am happy just waiting on all the other parts to arrive so will start modding the thing...i need to respray it mat white, create a PSU shroud and also cut down some of the pass throughs as full EATX boards seem to cover the rubber gromits and make them useless but i intend to record everything for youtube anyways it will be my first build so will take my time will do my best to create and maintain a build thread here in the forum

Associate
The box is massive and weighs 22 kg. No wonder only parcel 1 / 2 of the consignments was delivered and they'll deliver the other one the next day. I wonder if I can hire 8 pack to heft it around for me when it's fully built.

O8wcDeV.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom